7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Madison H.
Madison H.
I've had this product for about a month now and heard about it through other people. It is so amazing! I have oily skin and experience dry spots and it always looks amazing on my skin! It's so light and surprisingly gives light-medium coverage for me. It's build able and just a light coat gives the skin an over all great look! I usually put some on my hands and rub them together and spread it all over my face and i know your like what!?! Your probably like use a brush! You don't even need one for this product and it looks so much better in my option using my hands to apply it! And after I finish it with powder and then setting spray and its so crazy because it stays on me for almost 10 hours!!!! And you can't go wrong with choosing a color that doesn't match because it is a white liquid that changes to match your skin tone, it's insane!! One of my summer essentials!
Kitty V.
Kitty V.
This was just an okay foundation for me. As an oily-skinned lady, the feel of the foundation on my face is wonderful. It's not sticky, not shiny, and doesn't budge. HOWEVER, if you have ANY flaws on your face, this foundation will do an absolute crap job of covering it. If you are just looking to even out your skintone a tiny bit, this foundation will be great. But if you have redness, acne, hyperpigmentation, freckles, etc, this foundation by itself will make you wonder if it dissolved into thin air. Yes, you can layer on some concealer and powder, but this foundation didn't layer well for me at all and loses it's super-matte quality. The foundation feels like nothing- like skin- but it's too bad that it doesn't make me feel more beautiful.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
You cannot expect this to be a full coverage foundation, or even a foundation in the traditional sense. For me, at least, it is more of a skin smoothing cream that evens out the skin tones. I will say, every time I use this I always think about getting rid of it, but then I set it with a powder and I like it a lot better then. Also, because it is shade adjusting and the skin my face is darker than my neck, I am not able to match my foundation with my neck. I also feel like I end up using a lot of the foundation. I wish I could give it 3.5 stars because that's really where I am at with it. I will probably keep it, but probably won't repurchase it when I run out.
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I haven't been wanting to use a full coverage foundation so I bought this on a recommendation from Tati. I enjoy it because it's easy to put on my face when I don't want anything heavy. It's a little too red for my skin tone but when I blend a powder in my shade over it, I look fine. I do like the light coverage and how it is buildable over my problem areas. I wish they had a larger variety of shades and were more of a yellow undertone. When it gets too hot, it does get a bit patchy, especially when I don't use a primer. Putting a primer underneath this is important for it to last and not separate. I do like this product though, it's good for on the go.
Halley L.
Halley L.
I was really excited to try this after reading good reviews online and seeing it on YouTube, where it was mentioned that this is good for oily skin. I was not disappointed with the staying power-- I have oily skin and it stays put with no shine the whole day. That being said, this is a very light coverage product, more of a tinted moisturizer/BB cream type product. For me, I enjoy the naturalness of it for everyday use, and I love that it has SPF in it too. It truly feels moisturizing going on, which usually doesn't work for me because of my skin type. However, it soaks into your skin beautifully and just enhances your skin.
RealLifeWen L.
RealLifeWen L.
Santa Barbara, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS SUCH A TRIP! I apply with my hands, then go in with a damp beauty sponge to smooth out the edges around my hairline and chin/neck. the cover is medium. More than I expected for what I thought was a tinted moisturizer. It does have a weird chemical scent that dissapates in a few moments time. I'm Light/Medium and could probably do a combo of Light and Light/Medium. Easy to lightly powder over, throw on some blush and get out the door. ALSO - It doesn't make me greasy oily by end of day (but I'm using a matte primer.) For the cost and especially if you have drugstore discounts, its worth the purchase!
Laney B.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
I started using this during the summer. Liked that it was so light weight and breathable. But the more I wore it the more I wanted to keep wearing it. I was very skeptical if the skin matching claims. Having tried other brands making the same claim I thought it would be a fail. I was so wrong

Best stuff ever. I purchase the light and if gives me the most perfect match. It's fairly light coverage but putting on a bit thicker layer when needed helps most stops.

At this point, having spend years trying to find the perfect match I think this will be my ride or die foundation from now on.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This has been my go to foundation for some time now. It only comes in 3 shades and oddly enough I have to purchase this in light to get a better match for my skin tone vs. my normal medium shades with other brands. I like it because it can get it and not go through a million shades trying to match my tone but the down side is it still isn't a perfect match, it is still a little off. The formula is a little runny but it isn't terrible when I put it on. I use it because it is an easy choice, I have thought about and may still look into switching to a diff. brand
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This product works really well for me, but I don't need a lot of heavy coverage. It's a light, natural base color that works as a foundation while still allowing my freckles to show through. The "skin matching" make-up blends well and works to even out your skin tone, but you have to make sure you get the right shade. The "100 Light Pale" won't look good if you have tanner skin, and vice-versa. Basically, this will work for you if you're looking for a light, liquid-based foundation, but don't need a thicker concealer.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
I like this foundation. You get a good product for a good price. It's definitely weird the first time when it comes out white and then turns your skin color! I've used this on myself and my mom in the same day. She loves how easy it is to apply and she doesn't have to worry about getting a little tan in the summer and having to get a different shade of foundation. It always matches perfectly. She raves about it to all of her friends! I love to wear this on days where I want a natural look (aka I'm being lazy)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.