7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe, Ny
Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale
It broke me out.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
I was excited to try this since I have a really hard time finding a shade to match my skin tone. I have red hair, fair skin and freckles, but I also have a lot of redness and uneven skin tone from acne. I thought it was cool that the liquid is white and you can sort of see little color beads within it, BUT upon applying it to my face, it just turned an unnatural orange-y color. It was too dark a shade for me, even though I chose the light shade. Overall I was not happy with the results and would not repurchase.
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA
It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Binghamton, NY
The color match worked well for me, and it didn't make my face too oily as the day went on.

I think it is definitely worth how much you pay for it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA
I don't have many problems when it comes to my skin so I love this for the light coverage it provides. What I didn't like was the lack of shade selection. I ended up buying two and mixing them together. That was my only complaint about this product.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
leonor r.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR
I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.