Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Marykate K.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE

This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA

I have oily skin skin and a lot of red spots i really thought this foundation was going to be amazing.
But mostly it was just dissapointing.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY

I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA

Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ

This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA

I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.