BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Mary A.
A pro of this product is that it is very light weight and the texture is very nice. I have to say though this product doesn't exactly "match" your skin. It starts out white and as you rub it, the beads in the product that hold the color release. I find that it makes my skin a little orange. I do like that it has SPF in it. Overall this product is just so so.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA
I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.