Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Bedford, IN
I actually really like this product, I have purchased it a few times. I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin, and have even tried the Nars foundation everyone raved about and did not like the way it looked on my skin. This evens out my tone without being too much coverage( my freckles can still be seen). I will say by the end of the day it does wear off some in my oily areas, but a little touch up after working all day I feel is normal. I also wear a translucent powder over it to help set it. A big issue I have is under my eyes. A lot of foundation gets a cake look or does not cover at all. This product does neither, although it does wear some by the end of the day I am pleased with the look I get when applying it with a brush.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
I usually don't use cream or liquid foundation. It seems impossible to match my skin color. Plus powders or bronzers were easier. My mom used this and told me to try, so trusting my mom i bought one. Its okay for a liquid foundation. I think coverage is minimal and if you don't blend well, it looks whitish.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Jeri A.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX
It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.