7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD
This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I didn't like this at all. I found it very pasty and thick, and it didn't match my ski tone very well. I would not recommend it.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Massillon, OH
This product doesn't blend very well. I would not recommend it.
Raeanne G.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Athens, AL
I was in the market for a light coverage foundation and tried this Almay Smart Shade. I did not like the feel or the coveration of the foundation at all.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm surprised that so many people don't like this foundation. I love it! Great coverage, it adjusts to my skin so nicely! No more shade guessing!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
This stuff does actually work in blending with your skin except its pretty light coverage. You will have to use a good concealer in combination with this or build up the product if you want more medium, full coverage. It is pretty light though and it doesn't feel like you're wearing much.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.