Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Danielle B.
This product is supposed to match your skin tone, but when I used this product it did not. It did not blend in with my skin either. It was blotchy and some areas on my face must have absorbed the makeup more than others because some areas on my face were darker than others. I did not like this makeup for my skin or complexion and I was not at all satisfied.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.