BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melanie P.
Friendsville, TN
This stuff has to be packed on your face for it to do anything. If you put one shade on, you can't even tell it and it was spotchy on my skin. I don't really recommend it unless you don't mind putting 3 or 4 layers on.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
This foundation is good for the price.. but in general it is not the best. It did not feel that great on my skin and it did not hide blemishes or moisturize my skin like it promised. I would much rather use Bare Minerals!
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
I keep going back to using this product just because it's super quick and easy. It's light coverage, which is all I really need most of the time. Blends easily, but definitely wears throughout the day, not long lasting.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Danielle B.
This product is supposed to match your skin tone, but when I used this product it did not. It did not blend in with my skin either. It was blotchy and some areas on my face must have absorbed the makeup more than others because some areas on my face were darker than others. I did not like this makeup for my skin or complexion and I was not at all satisfied.
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.