Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marykate K.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE

This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA

I have oily skin skin and a lot of red spots i really thought this foundation was going to be amazing.
But mostly it was just dissapointing.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY

I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA

Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ

This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.