BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna K.
Boone, NC
I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO
First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Sandra K.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this makeup for a couple weeks. The color matches well, but it leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling greasy. Even after using blotting papers and powder, I have a shiny forehead. I've been using Almay foundation for years, and I regret switching from their oil absorbing formula to this one.
Sara S.
Ludlow, MA
The smart shade makeup doesn't really blend or match your skin tone as well as i thought it would, and it is VERY lightweight, it doesn't really give you much coverage at all. if you are looking for something for the summer i geuss that it would be better for that.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
This foundation is good for the price.. but in general it is not the best. It did not feel that great on my skin and it did not hide blemishes or moisturize my skin like it promised. I would much rather use Bare Minerals!
amber m.
taylor, MI
Because my complexion tends to change with the weather it's hard for me to find a decent foundation that matches my skin but smart shade foundation works like a charm because it blends in with my skin tone effortlessly
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.