7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN
If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Chary W.
Chary W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am relatively a free agent when it comes to make-up. I am not loyal to just one makeup line, so I play in a bit of everything. I had never tried Almay before, so when I saw relatively good reviews, I decided to give it a try. Overall it was a good product, but the range of shades is VERYlimited. As a proud chocolate diva, I was a little sad that I could only use this great product as a highlight. As a highlight, it works great....as a foundation, I have no idea because it does not cater to my skin tone. If you are fair to medium fair, pick it up! It's a good addition to any make up bag.
Viktoriya Y.
Viktoriya Y.
Tamarac, FL
I have this in light/medium and honestly it's an okay foundation, even though I wouldn't necessarily call it a foundation. It's more of a tinted moisturizer. The color doesn't really self adjust by some miracle, but overall it does blend into my skin rather nicely. As for coverage, it's pretty light. It doesn't cover redness or pimples, but in a small way it does even out the skin tone, slightly. So if you're looking for a light coverage tinted moisturizer, and don't need a lit of coverage, and are happy with the spf15. For the price, I wouldn't recommend it. In my personal opinion, there are better options out there.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Janna H.
Janna H.
Elizabeth, WV
I love the matte finish I get with this. I can only use this during the summer, though, because it dries my skin out during the winter. It blends pretty good, but only has sheer/light coverage. I don't reach for this when I have breakouts, because it doesn't provide enough coverage. The biggest problem with it I would say is it doesn't have enough shades. For darker skinned people, they wouldn't be able to find one to match them due to all their shades being light. I don't have that problem because my skin is so fair. Bottom line, good foundation, bad selection of colors.
Isra M.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Angela A.
Angela A.
Lodi, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
I would use for school on the go
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.