Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Gladstone, VA

I thought it gave me great coverage and went on smooth
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

I use this product almost daily. If you blend it well, it eliminates the orange-y color. It match my skin tone perfectly. I have some acne scars and some pimples still and it hides those quite decently. It can look a little cakey if you over-apply it.
Zavier R.
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL

It doesn't really do what it says its going to do. I wouldn't purchase it, but then again everyone's standards are different.
Katelynn O.
Katelynn O.

When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
KRISTINA C.
KRISTINA C.

I was exicted to try this product because I find it very difficult to find a foundation to match my skin tone. I have fair skin, but even the light product was noticeably darker on my skin. I ended up mixing this product with a facial moisturizer to thin it out so that it wasn't so noticeable on my face. Needless to say I do not plan on purchasing this again. I do not think it is worth the price when I have to mix it with another product just to make it work for my skin tone.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY

Works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Has set amount of pigment in it so don't expect it to magically match your skin like they state. Good news is since the coverage is thin it will still blend in. Unless you only need the coverage of a tinted moisturizer look elsewhere.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Lexington, NC

I have always had trouble finding my perfect shade. I use this project and it finds my perfect shade for me.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.