7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Elmore, AL
It doesn't match completely
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I used primer once and once with out. both time my face looks terribly oily. I was very excited about this at first and saw a few people on YouTube demonstrate it and they loved it so I of course, bought it and I just didn't love it. I didn't use hardly any of the bottle and probably never will again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One it's expensive for a drugstore makeup it retails for $14.49, two it looks gross it had all these weird dark dots in it, and three it has no coverage it blends from super dark to invisible. Needless to say I returned it to Walgreen's the next day.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
It comes out white which is scary lol, but it changes on your skin... the only problem is... the color that it changes too doesn't really go right.. its too pink for my yellow undertones..... i do like the way it feels and it did blend well... but I am making it work by mixing it with another color...
Trivonne W.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
The products looks fine for a few but if you have dry skin it tend to make your dry areas more noticeable as well as looks caked on after a while.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Honestly I would not suggest this. I used it when I was younger because I was attracted to the "smart" technology. It oxidizes and ends up darker than the packaging. This could maybe be a product for someone unfamiliar with makeup (I feel bad completely dissing it) but save your doll hairs people!
Savanah L.
Savanah L.
I'm kind of in the middle with this One... I love the way the foundation looks on me but I don't like the fact it dried out my skin but if your looking for good color I recommend just use face moisturizer before use.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
This product was a complete was of money, it was watery , too dark even though I bought the right shade and does not blend well with skin. I never was a big on Almay before now I probably won't buy Almay again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.