BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
This product I guess was meant for certain people. I am very light sink and the lightest color on me looks very dark. I did not liked it at all. I have applied it on others like my mom and blends beautifully on her skin.
Jennifer L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I had this product awhile back and I really liked it for about the first two weeks of use. About the third week of having this product I squeezed it out o the tube and it was black. I figured it would still be OK to use since it is supposed to match skin color, but once I put it on it oxidized on me within minutes and just looked like I smeared mud on my face.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.