Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
I used to use this as a freshman in high school. If you have no acne or problem areas on your face then this is overall OK. It has very light coverage and is barely buildable. If you have dry skin then this is good because its moisturizing.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I hate looking cakey and I'm not prone to breakouts but I do need something to even out my skin tone, this worked perfect never looked caked on cause its very thin. You don't feel like you have makeup on and it will match any skin tone. I hate trying to figure out the right color for me so this just has the easy factor written all over it.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great product! love the smoothness texture it offers. Lightweight so it wont look cakey or clog pores. Matches color of skin well. Blends even and easy to use.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
I've actually been using this foundation for awhile now and I love it. Recently, it was doing something weird where it came out darker than my skin tone and I looked horrible!! Thankfully, it was easily remedied... just shook up the tube before squeezing it out! It comes out very light and doesn't leave my face oily or cakey. One of my favorite foundations.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Elmore, AL
It doesn't match completely
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.