Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Cayla S.
Cayla S.

This product is extremely light weight and blends well, but if you are one who is prone to blemishes or has uneven skin tone this product is not for you. It does not hide flaws very well and can be very oily.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magna, UT

I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
Ericka C.
Ericka C.

It works wonders!!! (: its a must have product to have in your makeup collection
Allie B.
Allie B.

This was bad! it did match my skin tone but it left streaks of orange. it also clogged my skin and left my skin broken out.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI

Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD

This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY

I didn't like this at all. I found it very pasty and thick, and it didn't match my ski tone very well. I would not recommend it.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Massillon, OH

This product doesn't blend very well. I would not recommend it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.