Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA

I tried this a while ago when it was still considered a "revolutionary" beauty item. Basically, what this foundation claims to do is adjust itself to your precise skin shade, to eliminate and guesswork or for girls who have a hard time finding their shade. It does not work! Not only did this foundation give me a face about 3 shades too dark, it provided no coverage whatsoever. I had to add my own foundation on top because it actually did nothing for my small blemishes. I don't necessarily like to have a caked on look when I used foundation, but if I'm going through the trouble buying and applying it, I'd like to at least see some of my blemishes disappear. I would only recommend this if you're a beginner to beauty or foundation, and only need light coverage.
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD

This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This doesn't work. it doesn't blend in my skin tone. I've tried different shades and it did no justice for my skin.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

This did not go on well at all. Left dark colored streaks on my face and was not blendable at all. Tried once and tossed it.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Columbus, OH

I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.

I found this foundation to be like a lightweight tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for me because I don't need that much coverage at all. I think if someone is looking for a tinted moisturizer coverage level, this is for them. I will admit the consistency is a tad weird but that's why this product is unique. I was happy I didn't have a guess a shade and it adjusted to my skin tone.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Tucson, AZ

This was a fail for me. Provided no coverage, and left me oily. My skin looked better before I applied this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love this foundation. It's one of the few that works well with my skin. However if you have darker skin shades, or skin that is problematic such as acne I wouldn't recommend it. With my skin it has great coverage, and the shade matches very well.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.