BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Erin T.
I was thinking this would be a great go to foundation for everyday wear. To my surprise, this product does not have good coverage. It is almost as if you have no foundation on at all. I have to make sure to wear extra powder/bronzer when wearing this foundation.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this product. It goes in smoothly into my skin and leaves it flawless. I always have difficulty finding the right shade for my skin but when i use almay smart shade its the perfect shade for me. I recommend.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA
My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.