BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
amber m.
taylor, MI
Because my complexion tends to change with the weather it's hard for me to find a decent foundation that matches my skin but smart shade foundation works like a charm because it blends in with my skin tone effortlessly
Ashley G.
It looks great !! I really need something to cover my acne and I really do think this will do it !! It won't cover my pores and look clean and I would use it every day !! I would be very excited if I got this ! I would totally recommend this to others !!
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
I keep going back to using this product just because it's super quick and easy. It's light coverage, which is all I really need most of the time. Blends easily, but definitely wears throughout the day, not long lasting.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Melanie P.
Friendsville, TN
This stuff has to be packed on your face for it to do anything. If you put one shade on, you can't even tell it and it was spotchy on my skin. I don't really recommend it unless you don't mind putting 3 or 4 layers on.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.