BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA
My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO
First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Noemi V.
It really disappointment me when it didn't work the way I wanted. I thought it was because I haver oily skin but my friend with dry skin also didn't work too well. Changed color with oil or sweat. Not buying this ever again
Courtney R.
I use to adore this makeup and after it aged for a month or two, it started to show.

The color beads started becoming way too dark and just would not blend in.

Sooner or later it wouldn't dry fast at all. it's definitely my back-up, emergency foundation.
Sandra K.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this makeup for a couple weeks. The color matches well, but it leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling greasy. Even after using blotting papers and powder, I have a shiny forehead. I've been using Almay foundation for years, and I regret switching from their oil absorbing formula to this one.
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This specific formula is amazing. It blends right in with your natural skin color for a natural look. I've used this makeup a few times its hard to find which one that will best match you because some blend in orange but once you find the right one it works great!
Sharmin M.
Hernando, MS
My oldest daughter recommended Smart Shade, so I decided to give it a try. That was five bottles ago and I don't see a different foundation in my future. It blends really well and provides good coverage without being heavy.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ
It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
The whole becomes your skin tone thing actually works. I've used this foundation for years. the only problem I've had is that it makes my skin a little oily but i always put powder over it. with the powder it lasts forever.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.