Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV

Beware. Goes on like moisturizer, then starts matching you're skin tone. Oxidizes so dark and patchy through the day though. Why waste 8-9 bucks?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI

I have medium toned skin so I was a bit skeptical of this product actually "color-matching," but it actually did work! However, it's really light so if you're looking for medium-coverage, you'll have to look elsewhere. This was perfect for me--I wanted this product to give me a more even skin tone, which it did. To me, it's almost like a tinted moisturizer (with SPF, yay!)
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK

Definitely a B+, one of the best foundations for someone like me (freckles) but still not as good as airbrushing.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I am a fair/light skin toned girl. I loved the idea of this shadow but was a bit weary about how it would work for those of us with super light skin or super dark skin seeing as there is only 3 shades. Lets just say I wasn't in anyway impressed with the color. It was way to dark for me. We are talking visible makeup line and I just looked like I didn't know how to pick foundation shades. Thank goodness I wasn't in a hurry and could apply a foundation in the right shade. The coverage was really good I have very pink cheeks and it hid that completely (though that might have been just because it was so much darker than my skin) and it felt light on my skin. If they made this in a few more shades it probably would be much better.
Ana P.
Ana P.

I purchased Almay Smart Shade foundation during the summer. I had just moved and unfortunately I had just used the last of my make-up. Since my new home is nowhere near any of the stores that carry the brand of make-up that I use I decided to use a drugstore brand and I hear good things about Almay so I decided to use it. It didn't work out for me and I was very upset that I spent all that money because I bought the entire line of products. My face looked oily and dirty. The coverage was minimal and didn't last very long at all, not even half-a-day.
Chanae C.
Chanae C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Doesn't last very long
Tristan H.
Tristan H.
Summerville, SC

This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Ripley R.
Ripley R.
Bronx, NY

Love this product.. Definitely something to try if you haven't yet...love the texture and smoothness and how it settles onto the skin!
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.