BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK
I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.