7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA
Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Not the shade advertised, oily, smears easily, poor quality
Katie R.
Katie R.
I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA
I've been using the Almay Smart shade for about a year. I love that it blends to match my skin so good. It's quick and easy. My only issue is that it is very thick and I sometimes feel like its too much.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
I have used all kinds of foundations on myself and clients and I loved the concept of a "smart shade" as it makes it more affordable for me to have a variety of colors, but this product leaves my face streaky and orange, almost like a bad self tanner. I have tried other smart shade BB creams and find that although they have a more sheer coverage, they are much better.
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA
I tried this foundation thinking that it would be perfect since I always have a hard time finding my perfect shade when it comes to drugstore foundations, but after trying this, I'd rather go through different shades of the same foundation to find my perfect shade instead of using this. It leaves this weird white cast on my face even though I have thoroughly rubbed it in and it barely gives coverage. Not impressed with this at all.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
I bought this product a few months ago and used it a few times. I was not impressed. The color was darker than it was supposed to be, even when I would use less product. Mind you, I had the lightest shade and my skin is not even that fair. Seriously disappointed
Cassi D.
Cassi D.
Custer, WA
Ugh. I tried this years ago when it first came out, and the lightest shade made my face look dirty. hasn't improved at all...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.