Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shana L.
Shana L.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great product! love the smoothness texture it offers. Lightweight so it wont look cakey or clog pores. Matches color of skin well. Blends even and easy to use.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
I've actually been using this foundation for awhile now and I love it. Recently, it was doing something weird where it came out darker than my skin tone and I looked horrible!! Thankfully, it was easily remedied... just shook up the tube before squeezing it out! It comes out very light and doesn't leave my face oily or cakey. One of my favorite foundations.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Elmore, AL
It doesn't match completely
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I used primer once and once with out. both time my face looks terribly oily. I was very excited about this at first and saw a few people on YouTube demonstrate it and they loved it so I of course, bought it and I just didn't love it. I didn't use hardly any of the bottle and probably never will again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One it's expensive for a drugstore makeup it retails for $14.49, two it looks gross it had all these weird dark dots in it, and three it has no coverage it blends from super dark to invisible. Needless to say I returned it to Walgreen's the next day.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
It comes out white which is scary lol, but it changes on your skin... the only problem is... the color that it changes too doesn't really go right.. its too pink for my yellow undertones..... i do like the way it feels and it did blend well... but I am making it work by mixing it with another color...
Trivonne W.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
The products looks fine for a few but if you have dry skin it tend to make your dry areas more noticeable as well as looks caked on after a while.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Honestly I would not suggest this. I used it when I was younger because I was attracted to the "smart" technology. It oxidizes and ends up darker than the packaging. This could maybe be a product for someone unfamiliar with makeup (I feel bad completely dissing it) but save your doll hairs people!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.