Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I am a fair/light skin toned girl. I loved the idea of this shadow but was a bit weary about how it would work for those of us with super light skin or super dark skin seeing as there is only 3 shades. Lets just say I wasn't in anyway impressed with the color. It was way to dark for me. We are talking visible makeup line and I just looked like I didn't know how to pick foundation shades. Thank goodness I wasn't in a hurry and could apply a foundation in the right shade. The coverage was really good I have very pink cheeks and it hid that completely (though that might have been just because it was so much darker than my skin) and it felt light on my skin. If they made this in a few more shades it probably would be much better.
Ana P.
Ana P.

I purchased Almay Smart Shade foundation during the summer. I had just moved and unfortunately I had just used the last of my make-up. Since my new home is nowhere near any of the stores that carry the brand of make-up that I use I decided to use a drugstore brand and I hear good things about Almay so I decided to use it. It didn't work out for me and I was very upset that I spent all that money because I bought the entire line of products. My face looked oily and dirty. The coverage was minimal and didn't last very long at all, not even half-a-day.
Chanae C.
Chanae C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Doesn't last very long
Tristan H.
Tristan H.
Summerville, SC

This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Ripley R.
Ripley R.
Bronx, NY

Love this product.. Definitely something to try if you haven't yet...love the texture and smoothness and how it settles onto the skin!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Asma A.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY

Smard shade technology is pure gimmick . it cannot match skin perfectly it comes out orangy on skin. the beads have set color it breaks in to it cannot match the skin. someone people might find it cool i didn't like it . tried it but stopped using.
Malia D.
Malia D.

I love them when I just want a light coverage for my face. It goes on smooth and you don't feel like you have foundation on your face. No oily feeling and it makes your face flawless..
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.