BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC
My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this product. It goes in smoothly into my skin and leaves it flawless. I always have difficulty finding the right shade for my skin but when i use almay smart shade its the perfect shade for me. I recommend.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.