Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Medway, MA

I have a very strange skin tone, to some people I'm tan-ish and to others I'm extremely pale. That's why when I found out that there was a make up that "fit to you skin" I was really excited. I went out to the store and bought it as quickly as possible and boy was I disappointed. It didn't provide any coverage and didn't match my skin very well. I wore it one day to school and some one looked and me and said "wow it's so weird seeing you with out face make up on" and after that I threw it in the trash
Andie S.
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX

This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY

Doesn't match, and wears off easily.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA

Always looking for the newest thing that doesn't leave me oily
Julie H.
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought this in college to use for semi-formal. I didn't see much coverage for it. I'm not sure if it's my skin or the mixture just wasn't compatible. There wasn't much difference when I put it on.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Las vegas, Nv

I tried this foundation out years ago, when I was just starting out with make up. Bottom line, this foundation doesn't work to "match" your skin tone...if you look closely, although it comes out white, you will see that their are little granules that I assume "pop" or active the change in color...and no matter what color your skin is, it'll turn into the color it was formulated to be. It's tough to explain, but if you're curious, you should definitely buy it just to see. But all in all, your money can be spent on better drugstore foundations such as Revlon Photo Ready or Neutrogena Healthy Skin.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX

If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Mesa, AZ

It's not my favorite but I lie it.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK

Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.