Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Savanah L.
Savanah L.

I'm kind of in the middle with this One... I love the way the foundation looks on me but I don't like the fact it dried out my skin but if your looking for good color I recommend just use face moisturizer before use.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY

This product was a complete was of money, it was watery , too dark even though I bought the right shade and does not blend well with skin. I never was a big on Almay before now I probably won't buy Almay again.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Marion, VA

One of my favorite brands of makeup! love using their eye shadows, plus this foundation is amazing! The best!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magna, UT

I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL

A little goes a long way, you don't have to use too much. It matches pretty good to your skin tone. A little too expensive. I try to look for it when it's on sale.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Athens, AL

I was in the market for a light coverage foundation and tried this Almay Smart Shade. I did not like the feel or the coveration of the foundation at all.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Yukon, OK

This product doesn't blend well at all, also it doesn't cover anything.
But for those lazy days when you just want to go out and not put a full face on,it is perfect!
It does take a bit longer to blend but it is really great for days that your skin just needs a break from foundation.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Ludlow, MA

The smart shade makeup doesn't really blend or match your skin tone as well as i thought it would, and it is VERY lightweight, it doesn't really give you much coverage at all. if you are looking for something for the summer i geuss that it would be better for that.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.

This product is extremely light weight and blends well, but if you are one who is prone to blemishes or has uneven skin tone this product is not for you. It does not hide flaws very well and can be very oily.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

This is my summer foundation. I love it! It's lightweight, I don't feel like I have make-up on. The shade matches perfectly (how do they do that).
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.