BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this product. It goes in smoothly into my skin and leaves it flawless. I always have difficulty finding the right shade for my skin but when i use almay smart shade its the perfect shade for me. I recommend.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.