Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY

Doesn't match, and wears off easily.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA

Always looking for the newest thing that doesn't leave me oily
Julie H.
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought this in college to use for semi-formal. I didn't see much coverage for it. I'm not sure if it's my skin or the mixture just wasn't compatible. There wasn't much difference when I put it on.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Las vegas, Nv

I tried this foundation out years ago, when I was just starting out with make up. Bottom line, this foundation doesn't work to "match" your skin tone...if you look closely, although it comes out white, you will see that their are little granules that I assume "pop" or active the change in color...and no matter what color your skin is, it'll turn into the color it was formulated to be. It's tough to explain, but if you're curious, you should definitely buy it just to see. But all in all, your money can be spent on better drugstore foundations such as Revlon Photo Ready or Neutrogena Healthy Skin.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX

If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Mesa, AZ

It's not my favorite but I lie it.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Salem, VA

Well I did not like it a lot. It does not really cover that well, and I found sometimes when I got some out it would be dark. it don't really turn the color. I would not really buy it again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV

Beware. Goes on like moisturizer, then starts matching you're skin tone. Oxidizes so dark and patchy through the day though. Why waste 8-9 bucks?
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.