Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I like this shade foundation. It goes on smoothly and gives a radiant look
Bri L.
Bri L.
I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I still have some, I just need to toss it already. I his just turned me an off color. I am very very very fair. But it just turned an odd shade. It did not blend into my neck, and it would collect in my neck crease. Just a disaster.
Kimberlyn F.
Kimberlyn F.
Oakland, NJ
This foundation made me brown/orange! I am just so pale! It doesn't actually match your shade.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Winder, GA
This foundation came out really dark and it was very oily. I would not recommend this or buy it again!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage.
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Bay village, OH
It's hard for me to find a product for my skin tone. This product generally matches well and leaves me with a seamless finish.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.