Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Birmingham, AL

It was a really good foundation till I left it in the car and it got hot. When I put it on my face it turned a really dark brown. Other than that it was great!
Maricarmen W.
Maricarmen W.

I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO

I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris

I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY

Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc

I never try that brand so
Kayci C.
Kayci C.
Huntington Beach, CA

Very quick to apply, rub in with fingertips. Matches pretty close to skin color.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA

I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
conway, Sc

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.