BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heaven C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love how much it matches my skin. The coverage is amazing but it does wear off after a couple of hours is what I had seemed to notice. I love how light it is though. Its for those days when you don't feel like doing your makeup but still want to feel put together!
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Leanne L.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Allison H.
Arlington, TX
I love how this foundation not only matches my skin but doesn't cake up nor does it feel heavy. i haven't had a problem with it wearing off to fast (very fair and clear skin) i would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK
I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.