BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO
For me, this foundation is just a typical one, it covers lightly and it does moisturize a bit. And I do like that they only have a few shades, so you don't have to go through shades and shades, and end up with the wrong one.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
Erin T.
I was thinking this would be a great go to foundation for everyday wear. To my surprise, this product does not have good coverage. It is almost as if you have no foundation on at all. I have to make sure to wear extra powder/bronzer when wearing this foundation.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO
First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ
It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.