Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Eden T.
Eden T.
Buchanan, GA
This is my go to foundation. It covers great and matches great with my skin tone. Prices are good depending on where u go also. This product also last forever.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
This product is awesome, it does exactly what it says it would do. Blends well.
Faith B.
Faith B.
I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA
I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and I love that this foundation is so sheer and light that it looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I like that the makeup adjust to your shade because I have a hard time finding makeup in my correct shade.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Buckhannon, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Saranda M.
Saranda M.
I like Almay brand but based on the commercial, I was hugely disappointed once I applied it.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
I used to use this as a freshman in high school. If you have no acne or problem areas on your face then this is overall OK. It has very light coverage and is barely buildable. If you have dry skin then this is good because its moisturizing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.