BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
taylor d.
I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
kendra k.
Stanton, KY
I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Este producto no vale la pena no se ve una mejoria en la piel y solo deja una sensacion grasosa y la "tecnologia" que segun se ajusta a tu tono de piel realmente necesita ser totalmente revisada, cambiada, ajustada y modificada!!!
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY
LOVE THIS! I CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY FACE. THIS MAKE UP TRULY DOES ADJUST TO THE COLOR OF YOU SKIN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE LIGHT MEDIUM AND DARK. IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN ALMAY SMART SHADE!
Alexia R.
I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Jen P.
I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Influenster M.
I usually gravitate towards Almay, and this is the only product that has ever disappointed me. It doesn't cover anything, and despite the "shade matching technology", I can't find the right shade for me; everything is either too pale or too orange! It's a decent product if you can find the right shade for you and if you just want to even your skin tone, rather than cover flaws.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.