BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.