BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY
This is not a good product. Doesn't smell amazing. Does not work well and makes your face chalky. After having it for less than a month the color got spotty and gross looking. Much prefer bb cremes. Don't waste your money. WILL NOT BE BUYING AGAIN
Trina S.
Trina S.
Toledo, OH
Its not the best out there. i didn't like how it made my skin fill while i had it on.
Demi B.
Demi B.
I love this Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I've been using it since the summer and it is absolutely perfect! I'm only in high school and sometimes I'll mix it with sun screen for even a lighter coverage! :)
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
savannah c.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Hanh O.
Hanh O.
Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
XIMENA A.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Tesa B.
Tesa B.
This product works fantastically!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.