BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Taylor A.
Norfolk, CT
As someone who never can figure out what shade of foundation/makeup I am, this product is perfect because it adjusts to your skin tone! It's light and smooth and not greasy at all, good for someone who wants all-over coverage and a more even skin tone. At first, the makeup can come out looking too dark but once you blend it in it will adjust to your skin tone and look amazing!
Influenster M.
I usually gravitate towards Almay, and this is the only product that has ever disappointed me. It doesn't cover anything, and despite the "shade matching technology", I can't find the right shade for me; everything is either too pale or too orange! It's a decent product if you can find the right shade for you and if you just want to even your skin tone, rather than cover flaws.
Khristina L.
I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
taylor d.
I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA
I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I like this product, it has great coverage once you find the shade that is right for your skin tone, it took me a few tries but when I found the right color it's great!
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
kendra k.
Stanton, KY
I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.