7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Yocelyn G.
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aiken, SC
Not to be used if you have acne or scaring as it does nothing for that but if you just need to even tone this baby will work for you
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I am not a fan of foundation so this works great for me! It is super light and looks natural.
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
warsaw, Ny
Almay is a great product to begin with for those with sensitive skin and this product is no different. I like the blending aspect especially in the summer time when I do have a little color and I don't have to rush to the store for a different shade
Alina C.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.