BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.