Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Standricka P.
Standricka P.
Ellenwood , GA
I tried a smillar brand like this and it broke my face out :( But that was a dif brand this brand may be worth a try :)
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
Not enough coverage for my preference, but worked fine as a tinted moisturizer if that is all the coverage you need.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wasn't really pleased with this product. Yeah it is cool that you don't have to worry about not looking for the perfect shade to match you but this product just didn't work well for me. It barely even applied anything. It showed every blemish that I had clear as day. Not a fan of that. I wear makeup to try to hide the redness of my face and random acne not to make them stand out.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I picked this up a while ago and wanted to try. I don't think it provides much coverage.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I like this shade foundation. It goes on smoothly and gives a radiant look
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.