Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN

The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Cammie
Cammie
loganville, GA

I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, VA

I have fairly sensitive skin, so I have used Almay prodcuts for awhile. I was excited about a skin-matching foundation, but this was not for me. When I squeezed the foundation onto my fingers, a brown oily liquid dripped out, even when I would shake the tube first. It took quite a bit of mixing and did not offer very good coverage. In addition, my hands would be left brown and gross, like I had applied self-tanner.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK

I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX

I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Birmingham, AL

It was a really good foundation till I left it in the car and it got hot. When I put it on my face it turned a really dark brown. Other than that it was great!
Maricarmen W.
Maricarmen W.

I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.