Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
warsaw, Ny
Almay is a great product to begin with for those with sensitive skin and this product is no different. I like the blending aspect especially in the summer time when I do have a little color and I don't have to rush to the store for a different shade
Alina C.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm horrible at finding the right foundation shade...so I picked this up as a kind of last resort. I was so surprised that I actually loved it. I have never had a foundation that matched my skin so perfectly. It covers well, though if you have any breakouts you'll probably need a concealer. It typically doesn't feel heavy or oily and as long as you shake it well I think you'll have no trouble with the color.

It is a bit runny, so be careful when squeezing it out of the tube!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best formula of foundation. Contains a lot of unncessary ingredients and does not treat any skin.care concerns. Colors are hard to match and it's not very moisturizing
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
This product is awesome, it does exactly what it says it would do. Blends well.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I had a breakout using this product.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT
At first use I was a fan of this foundation. Then again, I am a foundation whore. I always have at least 3 different brands because I get sick of them so fast. This foundation, however, seemed to go bad much faster than other brands which surprised me because I am usually a fan of Almay. I was also excited for this brand to last me through fall when I went from summertime glow to winter zombie skin tone - which it didn't.
All in all, if you have a relatively consistent skin tone and use foundation quickly this will work fine for you but if you have blemishes to cover, changing skin tone, or don't use foundation very often, this product is definitely not for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.