BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA
Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Laura O.
Arlington, TX
When using this product I get the best results when I mix a little in with my Youth Code B.B. cream. The product has a slightly grey tone to it that turns in to a more flesh tone shade once its mixed in to the skin. It is available in light, light medium, medium, and dark.
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I didn't like it at all but it did do the smart shade but only for certain skin types. If your skin has different undertones then it won't really work. Plus the coverage isn't that great and when I put it on it makes my face sting really bad
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Christine S.
Houston , TX
I love trying new cosmetics whether it be professional grade or over the counter. This foundation number one was a really watery like consistantcy and number two a terrible match. I think Allmay might want to rethink this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.