BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I didn't like it at all but it did do the smart shade but only for certain skin types. If your skin has different undertones then it won't really work. Plus the coverage isn't that great and when I put it on it makes my face sting really bad
Cassie C.
I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Jen P.
I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Rebecca S.
Ashburn, VA
I found this intriguing at the store, so I got it. Big mistake. I thought it would adapt to my skin tone and take out the guesswork with drugstore foundations. It didn't. At first I was very happy with it because it did blend in seamlessly. But as the day wore on, I actually had someone ask me what was wrong with my face. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a pumpkin. Seriously?
taylor d.
I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Livia T.
Murray, UT
I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA
At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA
My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK
I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.