Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH

I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Norcross, GA

I wouldn't say that this product is good for coverage but instead it gives me a more natural, flawless look. I have freckles and don't want to cover them so I love that this smooths, perfects, and gives a glow to my skin without hiding my freckles.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Erie, PA

I have blemishes. Therefore, I need foundation that gives me a flawless finish. When I applied this it didn't cover any of my blemishes. In addition, it did not match with my skin tone. It made my skin look paler.
Chrysti P.
Chrysti P.
Canton, GA

This is a great product that blends really well with your coloring. For some of the other reviews, they were probably starting in the wrong shade group.. This product has a nice light feel that will not leave you with sweat streaks or rubbing off on clothes.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Westport , TN

This is a good foundation if you are looking for a low coverage foundation. If you try and cake it on you will start looking streaky and orange, only buy if you are looking for light coverage.
Keeley R.
Keeley R.

Works great for me. I love the texture because it goes on smooth. It blends really well and gives me a natural look
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA

I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA

The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.