Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI

I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA

His product does not do anything good for your skin. It is almost invisible and he color does not appear the correct shade on the bottle.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Severn , MD

I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.
Strongsville, OH

Not the greatest, but not the worst. It didn't provide enough coverage for me as I have a lot of redness that I need to cover. Also, I have normal to oily skin and this did not control the oil as well as I had hoped. The color matching was fairly accurate though. I can see this working for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't need a whole lot of coverage.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.

I think this product felt good on my face and it would give good coverage. However, it really does not match to your true shade at all. I have fair skin (and I am sure very hard to match) and this product came off orangey and you could see the line on my jawline. My biggest pet peeve. Would not buy again for me, but may work well on darker complexions.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL

I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville , Ky

I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This new foundation claims to match any skin shade magically. It starts out as a white cream and develops into what supposedly is your exact skin tone. This one ounce plastic bottle of foundation comes in Light, Light/Medium, or Medium. I chose Light/Medium. I wish I had chosen Medium. This looks like a cream and then, on the face, does darken and come up to a skin tone shade. But it is much more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It doesn't cover freckles blemishes, flaws, or redness. It evens out skin tone some and dries to a somewhat powdery finish. On me, it developed to about a shade too light. I am light/medium as far as skin tone but if I ever bought this again, I would try the Medium and hope it matched my skin exactly.

I don't know how this works but it's fun to watch it develop. However, it simply doesn't have the coverage a foundation has. It is much more like moisturizer with a tint. That would be great for flawless skin or those who don't like or need heavier coverage. I prefer a light to medium coverage foundation. I would classify this as sheer. It feels good on the skin and I had no issues with breakouts but I felt I needed more color.

This foundation may be for you if you like sheer coverage or tinted moisturizers. Be sure to choose the right shade because it can look too light or even orangey from what I have heard although I saw no orange. It is so lightweight that I didn't know if it faded or not after a few hours. I could barely see it to begin with.

My Viewpoint

This new skin matching foundation is unique and sheer. It goes on white and matches your skin tone if you have light to medium skin. If you like sheer, tinted moisturizer, you may like this foundation. If you need heavier coverage, I'm afraid this one will disappoint. 3 stars.

Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.