Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA

I have porcelain skin and often have a hard time finding the right shade of foundation. I bought this thinking that it would automatically adjust and magically become my perfect shade. WRONG! Whether because it was unable to adjust to my skin or just plain false advertising, I don't know. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Steph D.
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL

This adjust to the color of your skin so you don't have to worry about buying the wrong color i really like this stuff great coverage and good quality
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA

Hello! I am not saying this product is bad it is just not for my skin type. This provided no coverage for me at all. It did blend perfectly to my skin. It was more of a tinted moisturizer for me. The price was good and it is available everywhere.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Alexander, AR

I love this foundation. If used with there smart shade primer, and powder it gives me a really nice face.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT

This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR

This foundation is OK, but not great. I have an uneven skin tone and I thought it might make my skin look more even, since it claims to sense your shade. Nope. It disappeared as soon as I began blending it into my skin.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Baton Rouge, LA

I bought this foundation and thought I had finally found the one. Until I put it on a second time and throughout the day realized that my face was super oily. I ended up using three strips of my oil blotting papers! Also there is NO coverage at all! Doesn't blend skin, or cover red spots. It isn't what the packaging says it is. It also leaves your skin looking blotchy. It does match your skin color though, but doesn't last like I said before.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

This does not work. It claims to match your skin tone but it does not do that all. it is basically a moisturizer and has less color than a tinted moisturizer. if you have one little blemish, this will not conceal it. nor will it hide wrinkles. I really do not see the point of this product
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.