BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Laura O.
Arlington, TX
When using this product I get the best results when I mix a little in with my Youth Code B.B. cream. The product has a slightly grey tone to it that turns in to a more flesh tone shade once its mixed in to the skin. It is available in light, light medium, medium, and dark.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY
Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Ivonne  S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Ashley B.
This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA
Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Christine V.
Nashua, NH
Wasnt what i was expecting..Doesn't cover well and shade was too light. Went on and felt oily. I have oily skin so this does not do anything for me and it did not have the coverage i wanted. This is a very light coverage foundation for sensitive skin. Will not buy again.
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.