Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Janet M.
Janet M.
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almost.
carolina a.
carolina a.
I have never tried this but i wonder if it is light on the skin and such...
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
It didn't do anything it said it would. It didn't match at all. It broke me out and it was just a terrible product for me. I would never recommend it. Very disappointed
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
This didn't work for me at all!
The color didn't match whatsoever, nor did it even cover anything up.
Out of all the makeup ive used this is one i WILL not use again.
I also broke out for no apparen't reason.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mexico Beach, FL
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Yocelyn G.
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aiken, SC
Not to be used if you have acne or scaring as it does nothing for that but if you just need to even tone this baby will work for you
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.