7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This foundation is nice and creamy however it doesn't provide much coverage and isn't buildable
kayla w.
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Tried this however shade didn't match my skin tone AT ALL and the formula was very greasy. Not great coverage.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product was very true to color shade. It's consistency is that of a think lotion. I wish it had more coverage than it does, however.
Darrien E.
Darrien E.
Derby, KS
I was really looking forward to trying this foundation, it seemed a little far fetched that it could change and adapt to my exact skin color… and well I should have trusted my gut. It’s awful. Didn’t change at all it started out white and then turned an obnoxiously dark shade of… orange. I have had problems before with the Almay making me break out. This too had the same effect. I would not waste money buying this again. EVER.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
It didn't even look like I put anything on and after about a week the foundation turned ORANGE! Naaassstttyyyyyyy! I hate almay.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Not the foundation for me. I need something with a little more coverage. There were a lot of nice color choices.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
alaina k.
alaina k.
new providence, PA
This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Glorimar R.
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT
IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.