7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Saba J.
Saba J.
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that it doesn't feel like I have caked on makeup. It is very lightweight, skin can breathe and skin looks flawless.
Candace R.
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
Do not like this, was way darker then it should have been. Also, it was very blotchy. Didn't blend well at all.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
It goes on easily but does not always blend thoroughly and leaves orange spots sometimes. It also does not have excellent coverage, it gets basic blemishes and discolorations, however it does not cover redspots or anything like that.
Landyn L.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI
I LOVED this product. I have a hard time finding a foundation that fits my skin color and this was perfect. It has the little beads in it that make it match right up with your skin color! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty finding the right shade of makeup.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I've used this product a few times and thought it was pretty good. It dries into a powder-like feel and blends really well with your skin. I found that it was a light coverage that helped reduce the look of redness. However, it somewhat draws attention to any dry skin you may have, so if you have really bad acne and peel a lot, it may not be a good choice for you. Otherwise, if you don't want to break the bank on a higher-end product, this one is great.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
It says it is so smart it will just match but I still had to mix it in with a little bit of my old foundation to get it just right.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Matches my skin tone perfectly. Not my favorite Almay option, but a nice light option for the hottest summer months.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.