Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
It matches your skin very well and is very light weight and is great for everyday use, but does not have the best coverage. It is easy to apply but does not stay on for long.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Flint, MI
Good for every day, I like that it has a light coverage and its very smooth, sometimes it won't match to my skin for some reason though, but for every day it's ok.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I'm all about bebe creams! I'm a stay at home mama to 3 kiddos so I have to have a quick routine. This is light and it isn't greasy and has good coverage.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Texarkana, TX
SUCKS! I got my shade and others close to mine and i am white and very light skin toned and i used it and I was the color of Nikki (No racist) Like oml
Lily T.
Lily T.
Granbury, TX
I love this for summer or lazy days, evens out my skin and provides SPF. I can see how it can cause problems for people who are tan due to the formula.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Not a fan, very light and does not give much coverage. Doesn't match as well as it claims to either. tried it a few times but still not my favorite.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.
I love how this foundation blends to my face, and doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. But doesn't completely cover the redness or my big pores.
Maria S.
Maria S.
chicago, IL
I love tjis makeuo it looks natural and it has spf 15 already in it just incase I were to forget my subscreen I'm still protected from sunburn.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.