7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I'm all about bebe creams! I'm a stay at home mama to 3 kiddos so I have to have a quick routine. This is light and it isn't greasy and has good coverage.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Granbury, TX
I love this for summer or lazy days, evens out my skin and provides SPF. I can see how it can cause problems for people who are tan due to the formula.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Not a fan, very light and does not give much coverage. Doesn't match as well as it claims to either. tried it a few times but still not my favorite.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.
I love how this foundation blends to my face, and doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. But doesn't completely cover the redness or my big pores.
Maria S.
Maria S.
chicago, IL
I love tjis makeuo it looks natural and it has spf 15 already in it just incase I were to forget my subscreen I'm still protected from sunburn.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is a wonderful product at a great price. I was skeptical at first but it's never done me wrong. It's great for my no makeup makeup days.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX
Love this foundation. It's very light but covers very good. I have combination skin and isn't greasy or too dry. Will definitely but again.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
They need more colors! The range is crazy small. But that being said it is easy to apply with fingertips and does actually change colors.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I can never find one that adjust h skin tone. This may work for some but not me. I'm not a fan it also doesn't give any coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.