Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Anhtu N.
Anhtu N.

Color was nice but the coverage wasn't. It accentuated dry patches and it doesn't have a great scent. The concealer was much better compared to the foundation. It was easy to cake on and didn't look too appealing.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX

This is an ok foundation if going for "no makeup " makeup look. I like to wear it if I am just going to hanging out with family or going grocery shopping. It's very light weight. But doesn't offer much coverage.
Matea P.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX

I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA

I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD

It does make my skin tone but it has very very little coverage. I use this in the summer when I don't want that much coverage buy something on my face. It's very streaky when applied so I wouldn't recommend
Neha M.
Neha M.

Love this product. It is build able but starts out with a low to medium coverage. I mainly use it when I'm not looking to wear much makeup. It smooths your complexion I would definitely recommend this.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA

Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL

I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL

It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.