Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kerri Q.
Kerri Q.
Once I tried this product last year, it became my new favorite! I will never EVER go back to anything else. It doesn't look like I caked makeup on, it's lightweight, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! No more guessing at the store which shade is "my" shade!
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK
There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I use the smart shade daily. It takes away some of my natural redness. For a more finished look, I dust mineral powder on over it.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.