Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA

I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA

The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

I ve seen this at a store in my town for like $4, i might get it sometime. But not sure because I've never been happy will almay products
Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY

Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA

Great for women with clear skin and needing coverage just to even out the skin tone or very light spots. Almost like a BB cream. Not the best foundation for a flawless skin but you can definitely layer it at least twice without caking up.
Monia N.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX

My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Reeca M.
Reeca M.
Memphis, Tennessee

Don't get me wrong I am a almay cosmetics fan but this product is not my cup of tea. It does not seem to work for all skin types
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA

I have porcelain skin and often have a hard time finding the right shade of foundation. I bought this thinking that it would automatically adjust and magically become my perfect shade. WRONG! Whether because it was unable to adjust to my skin or just plain false advertising, I don't know. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.