Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, MI

Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, nj

It really works well
Lyanne M.
Lyanne M.
Lancaster, CA

This foundation did not have a natural looking finish. It blends out to a grayish looking color, and it is very light coverage. I will not be repurchasing
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.

I love how light the coverage of this product is. It beautifully matches your skin tone and just evens it out slightly. Not full coverage, but it's not meant to be. Nice and light on the skin, feels like a moisturizer.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA

I have very pale skin so finding a foundation light enough can be very tricky. I tries Almay Smart Shade thinking that if it worked as it claims to, it would probably a good match. I was very wrong. The formula and consistency were okay, but instead of matching my skin tone, it simply turned a yellow-orange shade that was a complete mis-match. Not even close to my skin tone and no amount of blending would make it work. It starts out as a whiteish color with beads that are supposed to match your skin, I'm not sure what it was trying to match on me.
emilie f.
emilie f.
Delphos, OH

I got this over the summer to try out. It works pretty well I apply with a brush instead of hands because I feel like I don't get enough on when I use hands. I see it has a little darker like bronze in it which you can tell in some lighting but other that that didn't make me break out or make me to dry or oily like others.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH

I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.