7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH
I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
I love this stuff!!!!
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
I tried Almay Smart Shade Foundation a few months back thinking that the idea of being able to adjust to one's own skin tone more specifically sounded great, however, I found this claim to be far from the truth. I didn't find the shade to match my own skin tone even though the bottle was right in my shade range. I also found the foundation hard to blend completely and had to work very hard to keep it from leaving visible streaking. Lastly, after a few days of use I found myself breaking out from wearing this foundation. Overall, I would never try this nor recommend this product to anyone.
Saranda M.
Saranda M.
I like Almay brand but based on the commercial, I was hugely disappointed once I applied it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.