BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Sabine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Buy this product for the science but don't use it. I used it for a while and it was useless... It would either match my skin too closely and not cover anything or go really weird on me and turn completely dark brown which is useless because I'm porcelain skinned. I bought it because it was cool but I wouldn't do it again.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Jennifer  D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I tried this recently and I was super disappointed. This was not a shade matching formula at all and was mainly orange in tone. I love Almay but this was a miss for me. The shade match powder was fine but the foundation was terrible .
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love how light this makeup feels! Normally provides adequate coverage and instantly blends with my skin perfectly. However, as the day progresses it seems to fade away as if I'd never put any on. Doesn't work as well without the matching pressed powder--tried it with Revlon matte powder a few times and it caked a little.
Ashley B.
This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
When applied it when on smoothly for a few weeks then with constant use look really bad when applied and it Would look unnatural, will NOT repurchase and do not recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.