BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
When applied it when on smoothly for a few weeks then with constant use look really bad when applied and it Would look unnatural, will NOT repurchase and do not recommend.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Laura O.
Arlington, TX
When using this product I get the best results when I mix a little in with my Youth Code B.B. cream. The product has a slightly grey tone to it that turns in to a more flesh tone shade once its mixed in to the skin. It is available in light, light medium, medium, and dark.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY
Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Samantha G.
Brussels, WI
I have used this product a lot in summer because of its light coverage and i never seem to get greasy with this product. I think they need to offer more shandes because it doesn't always blend well sometimes even appearing a bit orange
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Shar B.
Lanett, AL
I'm not a fan of this product. Not sure if It's because of my skin tone but it just didn't work. It especially didn't work as advertised. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Sabine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Buy this product for the science but don't use it. I used it for a while and it was useless... It would either match my skin too closely and not cover anything or go really weird on me and turn completely dark brown which is useless because I'm porcelain skinned. I bought it because it was cool but I wouldn't do it again.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.