Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA

I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
ale B.
ale B.
Bluffton, SC

Its really heavy
J W.
J W.

More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

Love it works great its so light covers good
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Bowling Green, OH

I thought the color matched my skin perfectly.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or

This should really only be used as a color corrector because it is pretty runny and doesn't end up covering imperfections.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA

This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Hull, MA

I have a sallow skin tone that can be hard to match.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.