BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
When I used this product it was still fairly new so the formula may have improved...But, it was very greasy. I have fair skin but not unreasonably fair skin with warm/yellow undertones, and using the lightest foundation they offered was still way to dark and only got oranger as the day went on. The coverage wasn't great either, and the greasy sheen only added magnification to blemishes.
Tiva D.
I love this foundation because it came in my exact skin tone and it matched perfectly, I've been using this foundation for a while and I've loved the results very smooth looking, definitely recommend this foundation.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Allison K.
This is a light coverage foundation that I have rediscovered and I enjoy. I usually prefer a more full coverage but I like the way this makes my skin looks and I get compliments since I have started wearing it again.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
This foundation is great for people who are just starting to wear makeup because it is light coverage AND it has an SPF. I would not recommend to those who need more of a higher coverage foundation because this will do NOTHING for you.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Saba J.
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Laura O.
Athol, ID
I bought this hoping it would magically adjust to my skin tone- which is fair with cool undertone. I applied this light foundation on my face and it turned too orange-y. It also was really streaky so I had to really rub it in.

Did not cause any allergic reactions though.

Samantha G.
Brussels, WI
I have used this product a lot in summer because of its light coverage and i never seem to get greasy with this product. I think they need to offer more shandes because it doesn't always blend well sometimes even appearing a bit orange
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.