7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Spring Lake, NC
Matched great but didn't cover my rosacea at all.
Sarah-Jo A.
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx
I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Corinna D.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff doesn't work, it doesn't cover anything and it doesn't match you skin tone. what it does do is disappear and leaver your skin either lighter or darker than normal
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Macomb, MI
I hve tried this product before And it wasn't absolutely fabulous like i hoped it was i was verry disapointes with rhe coverage! But then again its verylight weight and easy to apply so i suggest using it for summer for a quick foundation routine before you hit the beach!(:
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL
I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC
It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.