Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA
And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA
This product was good but is was not that creamy to me
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte, NC
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
christina l.
christina l.
Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.