Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Laura O.
Athol, ID
I bought this hoping it would magically adjust to my skin tone- which is fair with cool undertone. I applied this light foundation on my face and it turned too orange-y. It also was really streaky so I had to really rub it in.

Did not cause any allergic reactions though.

Saba J.
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
A. K. S.
Smart shade makeup does not fully blend to my soft beige skin tone. It's light coverage. It leaves an oily/shiny finish. You must shake very well before using bc the ingredients separate from sitting too long. I won't be buying it again.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca
I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY
Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Ivonne  S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.