Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Dechelle B.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL

I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I am fair skinned and this product was very dark on my skin and had an orange tint
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA

I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Charleston, SC

I got this a while back to try because it sounded fabulous. When I got home I excitedly opened it and tried it on my hand. It was perfectly fine there, though I did notice it was a bit thin. The next day I went to put it on my face (which has some olive tones) and it made my face completely yellow. It was nowhere near the right shade, and it looked like I had just put a sheer yellowy orange face paint on. It was so terrible I immediately wiped it all off and no matter how many times I've tried to make it work, it just doesn't. Not worth spending a single cent on.
Carmela D.
Carmela D.
Philadelphia, PA

Great great foundation , its very light and gives amazing color
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA

I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Millington, MI

Very light weight. Not good for blemishes or acne.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Akron, OH

Almay is typically a lesser expensive brand so I was hoping to find a long lasting foundation that was light and oil free. It went on smooth, but didn't last long and sat on top of my skin so it wiped off on clothes, etc. easily.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.