BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca
I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
When applied it when on smoothly for a few weeks then with constant use look really bad when applied and it Would look unnatural, will NOT repurchase and do not recommend.
Jennifer  D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I tried this recently and I was super disappointed. This was not a shade matching formula at all and was mainly orange in tone. I love Almay but this was a miss for me. The shade match powder was fine but the foundation was terrible .
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love how light this makeup feels! Normally provides adequate coverage and instantly blends with my skin perfectly. However, as the day progresses it seems to fade away as if I'd never put any on. Doesn't work as well without the matching pressed powder--tried it with Revlon matte powder a few times and it caked a little.
Sabine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Buy this product for the science but don't use it. I used it for a while and it was useless... It would either match my skin too closely and not cover anything or go really weird on me and turn completely dark brown which is useless because I'm porcelain skinned. I bought it because it was cool but I wouldn't do it again.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Ashley B.
This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.