Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
christina l.
christina l.
Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA
Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Mary Ellen G.
Mary Ellen G.
Little Falls, NJ
This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA
I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Keeley R.
Keeley R.
Works great for me. I love the texture because it goes on smooth. It blends really well and gives me a natural look
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.