Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA

And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA

It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC

Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Mary Ellen G.
Mary Ellen G.
Little Falls, NJ

This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.

I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
ashley a.
ashley a.

This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Dechelle B.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL

I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.