Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

Love it works great its so light covers good
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Bowling Green, OH

I thought the color matched my skin perfectly.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or

This should really only be used as a color corrector because it is pretty runny and doesn't end up covering imperfections.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA

This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Hull, MA

I have a sallow skin tone that can be hard to match.
Fayth C.
Fayth C.

Made me look pale didn't really blend its well. My skin felt dry
Amy T.
Amy T.

I bought this when it first came out,and I knew it was too good to be true,it did nothing for me and there was like no coverage at all.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, MI

Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.