BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I did not care for this, and was glad i got it on clearance instead of paying full price. i didn't notice any difference when i put it on, it just felt like i had maybe put some lotion on or something. not something i would re purchase
Tiva D.
I love this foundation because it came in my exact skin tone and it matched perfectly, I've been using this foundation for a while and I've loved the results very smooth looking, definitely recommend this foundation.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
It is not the cheapest, and does not actually work...for me at least. The product was much darker than my actual skin tone; my boyfriend laughed when I came out of the bathroom with a disappointed face. I looked like an umpa lumpa, was not cute. I would not buy this poduct again.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this awhile ago so not sure if they changed the formula but by the reviews I'm guessing not. It has very light coverage which i didn't really enjoy. Also I'm very pale so the skin match turned out more dark and orange so not a match.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca
I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
This foundation is great for people who are just starting to wear makeup because it is light coverage AND it has an SPF. I would not recommend to those who need more of a higher coverage foundation because this will do NOTHING for you.
Laura O.
Athol, ID
I bought this hoping it would magically adjust to my skin tone- which is fair with cool undertone. I applied this light foundation on my face and it turned too orange-y. It also was really streaky so I had to really rub it in.

Did not cause any allergic reactions though.

Hannah T.
Riley, KS
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the otheer brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.