7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Put this on first then the face pouder it woeks well and looks super clean
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Granby, MA
My skin is extremely pale and it's hard for me to find something that doesn't turn me orange. This is perfect on my skin. It doesn't have full coverage but it evens me out. I don't have blemishes to cover.

It's very gentle on my skin and has a nice finish.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME
This is a great product, and one of my favorite foundations.
However, the advertisements for this product suggest that this product blends to the shade of your skin. This is a bit of exaggeration.
For me, I use it more as a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I found this on clearance at Target and decided to give it a try. The Smart Shade... "technology" is an interesting one because every once in awhile when I'm blending it in to my skin I do find darker streaks coming through. I wish I knew how the Smart Shade aspect worked.

I also use Maybelline's BB cream and a foundation from Sonia Kashuk and Almay is the only stuff that lasts all day long. I give it props for that.

I use this in conjunction with their concealer and the coverage is good enough for me but I'm not looking for something that appears photoshopped.

Note that all Target had at the time was the lightest shade. Had there been more options I would have gone up a shade but the lightest shade seems to be a good match for me.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.