Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA

This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
christina l.
christina l.

Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ

Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA

Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA

This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Springfield, MA

So this is a great idea for a product, I feel like everyone who wears a concealer or foundation has a hard time with color matching so why not let the product do that for you? Well I found that if my skin was slightly cold or slightly warm the product went sort of crazy and the color was way off! The texture was nice and product smelled decent but I wouldn't use it again
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL

I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.

I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.