BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
I like the mineral powder foundations better just because it covers better and its not so heavy on your skin, but i saw a commercial with this foundation so i figure why not try it. Well, i tried it and its okay not the greatest its suppose to match your color which it did that good,but it was still a little to heavy on my skin. Just made me want to stay with the mineral powder foundations still.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO
I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
This product would be great IF it worked on my skin. Make sure your skin is even toned before purchasing this product. Not saying it won't work, just saying it didn't do much for me. It basically seemed like a tinted moisturizer on my skin.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR
I have used this in the past and from what I remember I liked it. It was clean feeling and provided good (although not full) coverage. I was able to find a color that matched my skin well. I love almay because they are hypo allergenic and never leave my skin feeling dirty or cakey.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.