Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Charleston, SC

I got this a while back to try because it sounded fabulous. When I got home I excitedly opened it and tried it on my hand. It was perfectly fine there, though I did notice it was a bit thin. The next day I went to put it on my face (which has some olive tones) and it made my face completely yellow. It was nowhere near the right shade, and it looked like I had just put a sheer yellowy orange face paint on. It was so terrible I immediately wiped it all off and no matter how many times I've tried to make it work, it just doesn't. Not worth spending a single cent on.
Carmela D.
Carmela D.
Philadelphia, PA

Great great foundation , its very light and gives amazing color
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA

I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Millington, MI

Very light weight. Not good for blemishes or acne.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Akron, OH

Almay is typically a lesser expensive brand so I was hoping to find a long lasting foundation that was light and oil free. It went on smooth, but didn't last long and sat on top of my skin so it wiped off on clothes, etc. easily.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN

It does what it says but one day it will be your color, the next it won't. The blush isn't that great.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hughesville, PA

It is an okay product, but it feels a little too heavy on my skin.
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA

I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.