Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emma O.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
I love this foundation 100%.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.
I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Kaara K.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA
This product was good but is was not that creamy to me
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA
For me, the idea of what the product is meant to do drew me in. It sounded somewhat magical when I saw it on the peg, but I did have trouble finding a matching shade for me. The first time I bought it I went a little too dark and decided to try again. This time it was just right but on my skin type (oily and acne prone) it was just not blending real easily and was ending up lookIng really splotchy and discolored. I didn't have a good experience but my mother, who has a darker skin tone and smoothr skin, was able to use it with ease. I'd say this is really a hit or miss for some people and shouldn't replace a heavier foundation if you have acne or scars you wish to conceal.
Lyanne M.
Lyanne M.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation did not have a natural looking finish. It blends out to a grayish looking color, and it is very light coverage. I will not be repurchasing
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.