Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
ashley a.
ashley a.

This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Massillon, OH

It matched my skin tone but I need more coverage then this product gives.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.

Did not like it no coverage what's so ever..
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR

Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY

I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA

For me, the idea of what the product is meant to do drew me in. It sounded somewhat magical when I saw it on the peg, but I did have trouble finding a matching shade for me. The first time I bought it I went a little too dark and decided to try again. This time it was just right but on my skin type (oily and acne prone) it was just not blending real easily and was ending up lookIng really splotchy and discolored. I didn't have a good experience but my mother, who has a darker skin tone and smoothr skin, was able to use it with ease. I'd say this is really a hit or miss for some people and shouldn't replace a heavier foundation if you have acne or scars you wish to conceal.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Johnstown, Pa

I've been using this for about 3 years now it matching my skin perfectly and very lightweight.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.