BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO
I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Brandi M.
Iota, LA
I loved this foundation when i used it. I have a fair skin tone and it's hard to find a good match so i tried this. it was a GREAT match. didn't break me out which i normally have a problem with. i used two layers and had no problems with it not looking natural or not covering redness.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN
The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I really liked it the first time someone let me use theirs. So I ended up buying one some time later but it didn't set very well this time and seemed to make my skin flaky. I was really disappointed. Maybe they had changed their formula?
brittney s.
baltimore, MD
Okay so this foundation had a nice finish but just after 10 minutes of wearing I became blotchy. I do not recommend any foundation or concealer that is suppose to match your skin. Because in reality, you don't want it to match your skin on your face, you need it to match your neck!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.