BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carlie N.
This product is very nice if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face of makeup. I got it in shade medium. It's a tad to dark for me. Maybe when the seasons change and I get a bit tanner it will work better for me. Over all it is a nice alternative to foundation. (I also got it on sale a big lots for around I think $4)
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This is all right. I purchased based on a YouTube review and I think I will use it more as a primer than a foundation. It does change color and it does match but there is so little coverage I can't tell it is there. Would be better as an under makeup tinted sunscreen in my opinion.
Jacy E.
Garfield, WA
I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Dora W.
SAGINAW, MI
I did not care for this, and was glad i got it on clearance instead of paying full price. i didn't notice any difference when i put it on, it just felt like i had maybe put some lotion on or something. not something i would re purchase
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
It is not the cheapest, and does not actually work...for me at least. The product was much darker than my actual skin tone; my boyfriend laughed when I came out of the bathroom with a disappointed face. I looked like an umpa lumpa, was not cute. I would not buy this poduct again.
A. K. S.
Smart shade makeup does not fully blend to my soft beige skin tone. It's light coverage. It leaves an oily/shiny finish. You must shake very well before using bc the ingredients separate from sitting too long. I won't be buying it again.
Saba J.
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.