Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Miriam C.
Miriam C.

Did not like it no coverage what's so ever..
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR

Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY

I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA

For me, the idea of what the product is meant to do drew me in. It sounded somewhat magical when I saw it on the peg, but I did have trouble finding a matching shade for me. The first time I bought it I went a little too dark and decided to try again. This time it was just right but on my skin type (oily and acne prone) it was just not blending real easily and was ending up lookIng really splotchy and discolored. I didn't have a good experience but my mother, who has a darker skin tone and smoothr skin, was able to use it with ease. I'd say this is really a hit or miss for some people and shouldn't replace a heavier foundation if you have acne or scars you wish to conceal.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Johnstown, Pa

I've been using this for about 3 years now it matching my skin perfectly and very lightweight.
charlotte b.
charlotte b.
wigan

I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Sai R.
Sai R.

I bought this product hoping for a light coverage foundation that I could slather on and step out the door. I squeezed the product and blended onto my face. It was white when it came out and white when it blended out. Thinking I'd gotten the wrong shade, I went back to the store and looked around. Nope, I'd gotten the "right" shade (the darkest one available for my deeper skin). Such a waste. I'll stick to my other BB creams and drugstore foundations for now.
Dechelle B.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL

I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.