Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL

I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY

This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA

I found that this makeup was really watery, so I was skeptical at first. But it surprised me by blending into my skin tone very well. Only downside is it offeres little coverage.
Tulika B.
Tulika B.
E BRUNSWICK

This is one of the first foundations that i bought when i decided to start perfecting my skin. I think it's fool proof because it turns exactly to the shade of your skin when you rub it in. Its a grey tone with some beads at first, but melts into the skin like it's a part of it. I think it's a great if your starting out with foundations
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA

And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA

It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC

Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.