7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
The whole becomes your skin tone thing actually works. I've used this foundation for years. the only problem I've had is that it makes my skin a little oily but i always put powder over it. with the powder it lasts forever.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product I use it every time I do my makeup
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Flora S.
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE
This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Charlotte, NC
It works well for people who aren't very fair skinned. For me it came out almost looking muddy on my face.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Don't like this stuff.. Scents usually don't bother me at all in makeup, but this stuff has an awful smell, smells like plastic and rubber. Also, the texture is gross. It has like weird things in it, I can't even describe it. It has good coverage which is the only thing I like. Don't buy it :/
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA
This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.