7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL
I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
This was a product i bought as soon as it came out on the shelves, I have always found it hard to find a shade for my makeup that looks perfect on my skin and nothing ever worked, i always either looked pink or orange... And i couldn't wait to try this! this product blended very very well and went on fresh and light, nothing too cakey. I have slight form of acne and this covered it quite well all while not clogging my pores or breaking me out. It was a good product, but didn't seem to cover too much, it was lighter coverage than i wanted, and it didn't last all day either. I would purchase this again though only because it was makeup that matched my color quite well!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny
I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Jaryselle R.
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
I like it it matches my skin tone exactly
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.