Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA

I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.

I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI

I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
Casey B.
Casey B.
Houma, LA

I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC

Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL

I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.