BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Jacy E.
Garfield, WA
I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Dakota U.
Summersville, WV
It turned me orange!! I went the whole day and to my embarrassment when I looked in the mirror I looked like an oopa loopa. Not only does the color matching suck but you pay a pretty penny for almay products and to me its just not worth it.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I bought a tube of this, hoping it would give me even coverage. No luck. It had no coverage, gave me an unnatural tone, and had a greasy finish. For me, this was a solid disappointment... especially since I love the other Almay products I've tried.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD
Okay so this foundation had a nice finish but just after 10 minutes of wearing I became blotchy. I do not recommend any foundation or concealer that is suppose to match your skin. Because in reality, you don't want it to match your skin on your face, you need it to match your neck!
Elizabeth C.
This product felt greasy on my skin. I have gotten better coverage, without shine, from other BB creams that do not make my skin feel as slick as this did. I definitely felt like I had something on my skin that would wipe off on my fingers throughout the day, instead of something that I was confident would stay in place on my face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.