Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Escondido, Ca
So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL
Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Varsha N.
Varsha N.
Elk Grove , Ca
I tried this prpduct thinking it would be great everyday alternative to foundation. While it did match my skin tone, it doesn't give me very much coverage. At times, it didn't look like i had any makeup on at all. I would rather go for a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO
I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
J W.
J W.
More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.