BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this Almay product for years after never being able to match my shade. This product was great for me and it was light on my face. I have sensitive skin and the Almay products never bothered me at all. However if you do have blemishes, it does not do a very good job of covering them, but the foundation doesn't feel cakey at all!
Ashley D.
Super orange and dark even in the lightest shade. Unwearable for my fair skin tone. I like the idea of a quick and easy product like this but they only have 3 shades to choose from.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO
I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I really liked it the first time someone let me use theirs. So I ended up buying one some time later but it didn't set very well this time and seemed to make my skin flaky. I was really disappointed. Maybe they had changed their formula?
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Jacy E.
Garfield, WA
I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Brandi M.
Iota, LA
I loved this foundation when i used it. I have a fair skin tone and it's hard to find a good match so i tried this. it was a GREAT match. didn't break me out which i normally have a problem with. i used two layers and had no problems with it not looking natural or not covering redness.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.