BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jacy E.
Garfield, WA
I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
I like the mineral powder foundations better just because it covers better and its not so heavy on your skin, but i saw a commercial with this foundation so i figure why not try it. Well, i tried it and its okay not the greatest its suppose to match your color which it did that good,but it was still a little to heavy on my skin. Just made me want to stay with the mineral powder foundations still.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Absolutely love this product. Been using it for years and it is by far the best drug store foundation that I have found. Blends perfectly and does not make me break out even though I do have slightly oily skin. Works both when I do have a tan or do not and I love that it has SPF built in since I am really bad at wearing sunscreen!!
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO
I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Ashley D.
Super orange and dark even in the lightest shade. Unwearable for my fair skin tone. I like the idea of a quick and easy product like this but they only have 3 shades to choose from.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.