BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
I have acne so I was looking for something with strong coverage and this is not what I was seeking. It has decent coverage if you don't have dark marks all over your skin. I recommend Almay's Blemish Heal Foundation for great coverage, but I recommend this if you use the their blemish heal concealer first. =]
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Jodee D.
Maine
This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH
If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY
The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Erin R.
Northport, AL
Matches my skin tone and works so good. goes on smooth and lasts
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.