Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
christy d.
christy d.
Doesn't come in enough colors
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY
Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Put this on first then the face pouder it woeks well and looks super clean
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.