Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
christy d.
christy d.
Doesn't come in enough colors
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL
There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA
I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA
Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA
My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought this to cover a few blemishes and make my face all one shade. It says that it matches your skin, but in my case it didn't at all. It was way lighter than my skin. Also it didn't cover anything on my face. It is more of a tinted moisturizer than anything. It would probably be good for someone who only liked extremely minimal coverage.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL
I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.