BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA
I really wanted this product to work and it did adjust to my skin nicely, but it doesn't cover well at all. I have some bad acne scars so I never judge a foundation because I know I don't have perfect skin, but I expected some kind of coverage and I just got a darker shade and no coverage.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I love Almay products, when this first came out I had to try it. Before applying it make sure you really use a good moisturizure, my face looked really dry when it wasn't moisturizer. The coverage is okay I need more of a full coverage foundation to even out my skin tone, this didn't do that. I feel that this is great for the summer when you don't really need a lot of makeup. But overall its in my top 10.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
Alexa L.
Dover, NH
I bought this foundation a while ago thinking it would be good for me ( my skin tone fluctuates constantly in the summer). but it was wrong, it was runny on the skin and also left sort of a pinkish tone. better off finding your shade and evening it out with a powder to match skin better.
Melissa O.
I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA
If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.