Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA

And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
hickory, nc

It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC

Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Mary Ellen G.
Mary Ellen G.
Little Falls, NJ

This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.

I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.