Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL
There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA
I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA
Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA
My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought this to cover a few blemishes and make my face all one shade. It says that it matches your skin, but in my case it didn't at all. It was way lighter than my skin. Also it didn't cover anything on my face. It is more of a tinted moisturizer than anything. It would probably be good for someone who only liked extremely minimal coverage.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL
I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.