7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO
To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
This is perfect because it helps even out skin tone without leaving your skin feel oily or gross looking
Leana T.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this makeup today because I ran out of my Max Factor Colour Adapt makeup and I cannot find it anywhere in town. The Max Factor "adapts to your own skin tone" so this Almay makeup caught my eye as it promised the same thing. I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I'll update this review after I have it for a few days. My skin is really dry and occasionally gets irritated with new makeup, so those will be the deciding factors as to whether or not this will work in the long run for me. But so far, it is pretty amazing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.