Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan W.
West Haven, CT
It's hard to find a foundation that blends with your skin shade so perfectly. Almay's smart shade product matches my skin tone without feeling caked on or heavy. I've purchased this product several times. It's inexpensive, smooth, and stays throughout the day. Would definitely recommend.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
Hannah H.
Coral Gables, FL
Is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a light sunscreen, but does not cover blemishes and imperfections in one's complexion. Would not recommend for it's overall coverage as makeup, but would recommend it as a moisturizer and light sunscreen.
Aure L.
I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Kaitlyn P.
Albertville, MN
When I bought this product I was extremely excited to use it! I thought it would match my skin complexion perfectly. Oh boy was I wrong, it almost looked blotchy and I applied it with my fingers and two separate brushes. I used a moisturizer and a primer two separate times it never looked any better. Usually Almay has good quality products but this is definitely one to avoid! I was not impressed at all.
alaina k.
new providence, PA
This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.