Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA

This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
christina l.
christina l.

Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ

Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA

Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Ottawa, Ontario

Good coverage, provides decent base with which to start applying foundation.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Springfield, MA

So this is a great idea for a product, I feel like everyone who wears a concealer or foundation has a hard time with color matching so why not let the product do that for you? Well I found that if my skin was slightly cold or slightly warm the product went sort of crazy and the color was way off! The texture was nice and product smelled decent but I wouldn't use it again
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL

I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.