BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO
To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love a lot of Almay products so it was only natural to want to try this new foundation. I have to say it's not one of their best items. By itself, it went on very streaky and did not blend very well. I put some moisturizer in my hand and blended the two together so I could use up the tube I bought. I wouldn't purchase this again. Keep trying Almay.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.