Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca

It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY

Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY

There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Granby, MA

My skin is extremely pale and it's hard for me to find something that doesn't turn me orange. This is perfect on my skin. It doesn't have full coverage but it evens me out. I don't have blemishes to cover.

It's very gentle on my skin and has a nice finish.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME

This is a great product, and one of my favorite foundations.
However, the advertisements for this product suggest that this product blends to the shade of your skin. This is a bit of exaggeration.
For me, I use it more as a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA

I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.