Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.

This was a product i bought as soon as it came out on the shelves, I have always found it hard to find a shade for my makeup that looks perfect on my skin and nothing ever worked, i always either looked pink or orange... And i couldn't wait to try this! this product blended very very well and went on fresh and light, nothing too cakey. I have slight form of acne and this covered it quite well all while not clogging my pores or breaking me out. It was a good product, but didn't seem to cover too much, it was lighter coverage than i wanted, and it didn't last all day either. I would purchase this again though only because it was makeup that matched my color quite well!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny

I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Jaryselle R.
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL

I like it it matches my skin tone exactly
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen burnie , Md

I've had this bottle for years now. I'll probably end up throwing it out. It's a cool gimmick with its smart shade "technology", but once it blends in with your skin, it's like it disappears and does absolutely nothing. I don't even need that much coverage, but I was not impressed.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
christy d.
christy d.

Doesn't come in enough colors
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.