7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I had a couple problems with this, it caused me to break out and the coverage was very bad. My skin tone is uneven and splotchy and because this tries to "match" your tone it emphasized my flaws instead of hid them. I actually threw this away after a few uses because it was so awful for me.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Santa Fe , TN
I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
This product is too watery and appears dark
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Doris C.
Doris C.
Columbus, GA
Is not that good, but not bad either. I keep using it, because it is hard to find a truly hypoallergenic makeup.

No es la mejor, pero tampoco es mala. Yo la sigo usando porque es difícil para alguien con alergias encontrar un maquillaje realmente antialérgico.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I didn't like it at all but it did do the smart shade but only for certain skin types. If your skin has different undertones then it won't really work. Plus the coverage isn't that great and when I put it on it makes my face sting really bad
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.