BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Deanna S.
Austin, TX
Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
alaina k.
new providence, PA
This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Megan W.
West Haven, CT
It's hard to find a foundation that blends with your skin shade so perfectly. Almay's smart shade product matches my skin tone without feeling caked on or heavy. I've purchased this product several times. It's inexpensive, smooth, and stays throughout the day. Would definitely recommend.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN
The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Absolutely love this product. Been using it for years and it is by far the best drug store foundation that I have found. Blends perfectly and does not make me break out even though I do have slightly oily skin. Works both when I do have a tan or do not and I love that it has SPF built in since I am really bad at wearing sunscreen!!
Carlie N.
This product is very nice if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face of makeup. I got it in shade medium. It's a tad to dark for me. Maybe when the seasons change and I get a bit tanner it will work better for me. Over all it is a nice alternative to foundation. (I also got it on sale a big lots for around I think $4)
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I bought a tube of this, hoping it would give me even coverage. No luck. It had no coverage, gave me an unnatural tone, and had a greasy finish. For me, this was a solid disappointment... especially since I love the other Almay products I've tried.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.