Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emma O.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD

I love this foundation 100%.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA

This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.

I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Kaara K.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA

I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI

I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA

This product was good but is was not that creamy to me
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC

Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.