BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how this product blends with my skin tone. it really doesn't have any coverage. i got nothing to hide in my face but i still love full coverage makeup. i think its great for a day out at the park or beach just for a natural looking skin.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
Hello! I am not saying this product is bad it is just not for my skin type. This provided no coverage for me at all. It did blend perfectly to my skin. It was more of a tinted moisturizer for me. The price was good and it is available everywhere.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA
I have used the Smart shade a couple of times. While it works I just feel it's overpriced. The tubes are small and pricey. The thing I hated about it was at the end of the tube the foundation turned dark, and didn't match my face tone anymore!
Kaitlyn P.
Albertville, MN
When I bought this product I was extremely excited to use it! I thought it would match my skin complexion perfectly. Oh boy was I wrong, it almost looked blotchy and I applied it with my fingers and two separate brushes. I used a moisturizer and a primer two separate times it never looked any better. Usually Almay has good quality products but this is definitely one to avoid! I was not impressed at all.
Melissa O.
I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.