BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
Hello! I am not saying this product is bad it is just not for my skin type. This provided no coverage for me at all. It did blend perfectly to my skin. It was more of a tinted moisturizer for me. The price was good and it is available everywhere.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA
If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Hannah H.
Coral Gables, FL
Is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a light sunscreen, but does not cover blemishes and imperfections in one's complexion. Would not recommend for it's overall coverage as makeup, but would recommend it as a moisturizer and light sunscreen.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I would have given this an A rating if it wasn't for the greasy feeling I am left with after applying. It does a pretty good job at matching my skin tone and is easy to apply. I probably wont buy again just because of the results after application
Aure L.
I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I love Almay products, when this first came out I had to try it. Before applying it make sure you really use a good moisturizure, my face looked really dry when it wasn't moisturizer. The coverage is okay I need more of a full coverage foundation to even out my skin tone, this didn't do that. I feel that this is great for the summer when you don't really need a lot of makeup. But overall its in my top 10.
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.