Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Holloman AFB, NM
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is okay, if you have normal skin - not dry, not oily - and if you need a medium, sheer kind of coverage. It's not really too buildable without looking fake and cakey, so if you need a full coverage foundation, this isn't it. And obviously, the "smart shade" thing is just a gimmick. It's not "smart" it any way. Each bottle matches a given range of shades, just like any other kind of foundation. Going from white to colored is just a gimmick to try to hook the customer. I've had my bottle for a while and it's not even coming out white anymore, it's all one color. Luckily for me, that color matches my skin tone pretty well, but anyone thinking that they'll get a magic match is out of luck.

It's an okay light to medium coverage foundation if you've already got decent skin and you don't need much from a foundation. Add in the cheesey gimmick promising a miracle to women who probably have a tough time finding a color match and are hoping for a lot from this product, and I'm not super impressed.
Rebekka L.
Rebekka L.
Littleton, CO
I liked how light this foundation felt on my skin, but there is a reason it felt light. It didn't cover freckled or anything. All the blemishes on my face showed through, and it was very thin. It did match my skin tone very well, and it blended well, it just doesn't have enough coverage. For someone who just wants something very light though, it would be good to give it a try.
Kapri D.
Kapri D.
I've used this product once and I must say its a must in my makeup bag!! I got one that I wasn't sure would even match my skin tone but let me tell you I had a flawless finish however It made my skin a little oily looking but that could have just been my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny
I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I am not a fan of this product. I wanted to try it out because it was supposed to take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of foundation. It comes out white and just gets to one color and feels sticky on the face. Definitely wasn't the perfect product I was looking for.
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL
There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL
Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I found that this makeup was really watery, so I was skeptical at first. But it surprised me by blending into my skin tone very well. Only downside is it offeres little coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.