BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Vanna L.
I think it would be great for people with clear skin. It does what it says it is light weight it does balance your skin tone , but in my case I have a little redness and a little bit of scares so I prefer a full coverage foundation. It didn't work for me but I'm sure it will work for others ..
Deanna S.
Austin, TX
Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Kaitlin G.
Sault S Marie, MI
This product has a great concept and the formulation is great, however, I could not find a shade light enough for me. The problem with this is that it will not be the same exact shade every time. The shade is dependent on the amount of "pigment beads" inside each squirt of foundation. Sometimes it was almost light enough I could get away with wearing this while tanned, other times it was way too dark!
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how this product blends with my skin tone. it really doesn't have any coverage. i got nothing to hide in my face but i still love full coverage makeup. i think its great for a day out at the park or beach just for a natural looking skin.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I love Almay products, when this first came out I had to try it. Before applying it make sure you really use a good moisturizure, my face looked really dry when it wasn't moisturizer. The coverage is okay I need more of a full coverage foundation to even out my skin tone, this didn't do that. I feel that this is great for the summer when you don't really need a lot of makeup. But overall its in my top 10.
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I would have given this an A rating if it wasn't for the greasy feeling I am left with after applying. It does a pretty good job at matching my skin tone and is easy to apply. I probably wont buy again just because of the results after application
Angel I.
I finally found a foundation that gives me easy, smooth coverage and is very light and airy. I was shocked that they actually had a color that blended with my skin tone. It looks like I am not wearing anything. My skin totally radiates. LOve it
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.