Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Madison B.
Madison B.
It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Kameron H.
Kameron H.
I could never find the right foundation till I tried this one. It seemed like it covered up unwanted marks better.
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.
I tried this in the lightest shade and it went on my skin super dark. Poor coverage.
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Buffalo, NY
I used this awhile ago over the summer and it was terrible. It was watery and almost gritty in texture. It didn't cover very well but I didn't expect it to as I figured it'd be more like a tinted moisturizer. It didn't color match very well...unless it thinks I'm bright orange..and it made me very greasy. :(
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.