Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC
This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brookline, MA
I was excited to try a drugstore product that promised to match your skin tone and has a health benefits with antioxidants in its ingredients. I does blend well, but at the end looks grey–ish. So, I don't reach for it anymore.
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Julie D.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
I have used powdered mineral foundation for years but as I get older I found that it was settling into my fine lines around my eyes. I thought I would try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. I always try new stuff that way. Well, I like the color matching. I don't have to worry about a line on my chin. That's why I originally switched to mineral makeup. I couldn't seem to find a good color match and had a line. But I don't really like how dry it is. By dry I mean that when I used to use wet foundation I remember it being smoothr and easier to put on. This product is a bit dry in that it doesn't spread easily. I use my fingers to put it on, not a sponge, maybe that's my problem. But I have tried that method in the past without luck. Anyway, I think it's an ok product but I wouldn't search it out to purchase again.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.