BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
I like a lot of Almay products but this isn't one of them. It has almost 0 coverage on my skin and looks more like a tinted moisturizer. Instead of moisture, however, all it seemed to deliver to my skin was an oil slick. Not a good product for me.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I would have given this an A rating if it wasn't for the greasy feeling I am left with after applying. It does a pretty good job at matching my skin tone and is easy to apply. I probably wont buy again just because of the results after application
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I love Almay products, when this first came out I had to try it. Before applying it make sure you really use a good moisturizure, my face looked really dry when it wasn't moisturizer. The coverage is okay I need more of a full coverage foundation to even out my skin tone, this didn't do that. I feel that this is great for the summer when you don't really need a lot of makeup. But overall its in my top 10.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
Deja L.
San Diego, CA
I got this medium. Lets just keep this short and simple: It does not work, at all.
It was like putting on moisturizer. Less color than BB cream. Less color than tinted moisturizer. No purpose in this product. No difference, at all. Highly upset.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA
I really wanted this product to work and it did adjust to my skin nicely, but it doesn't cover well at all. I have some bad acne scars so I never judge a foundation because I know I don't have perfect skin, but I expected some kind of coverage and I just got a darker shade and no coverage.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how this product blends with my skin tone. it really doesn't have any coverage. i got nothing to hide in my face but i still love full coverage makeup. i think its great for a day out at the park or beach just for a natural looking skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.