Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA

I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Poway, Ca

So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL

Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD

This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Varsha N.
Varsha N.
Elk Grove , Ca

I tried this prpduct thinking it would be great everyday alternative to foundation. While it did match my skin tone, it doesn't give me very much coverage. At times, it didn't look like i had any makeup on at all. I would rather go for a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pomona, NY

So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO

I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.