Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA
This looked very orange on me!
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Perfect shade! Covers imperfections well but isn't too heavy!
Izamar H.
Izamar H.
I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC
I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.