7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny
I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Beresford, SD
This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Jilly S.
Jilly S.
I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
karen d.
karen d.
Panama City, FL
Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I tried this makeup with high hopes. You see, I'm a redhead with a very fair complexion, so finding a makeup that matches my skin tone is a real pain. I saw the commercial for Almay's Smart Shade Foundation and got excited- does it really adjust?! Perfect!

However...it doesn't. They sell it multiple different shades for fair complexions, medium, and dark. I bought the fair one.

My first thoughts were that it smelled pleasant and that it seemed very fluid. Not thick at all, which I'm fine with, but if you're searching for a heavier option, this is not it. It's thin, even thinner than more tinted moisturizers.

It comes out of the tube white then changes to a tinted color. You'll notice it feels a bit gritty at first- those are little balls filled with the color. When you rub it on, they break and the colors are released, so it appears to magically adjust to your skin tone.

It doesn't. It was too orange for me. I get I'm fair skinned, but don't advertise that it adjusts to match every tone if it doesn't.

For most women though, I assume it's a great product.
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Ive tried this and it turned my skin kind of orangey and it made all my imperfctions stand out
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.