Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL

There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA

I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA

Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA

My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL

I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN

I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.

This was a product i bought as soon as it came out on the shelves, I have always found it hard to find a shade for my makeup that looks perfect on my skin and nothing ever worked, i always either looked pink or orange... And i couldn't wait to try this! this product blended very very well and went on fresh and light, nothing too cakey. I have slight form of acne and this covered it quite well all while not clogging my pores or breaking me out. It was a good product, but didn't seem to cover too much, it was lighter coverage than i wanted, and it didn't last all day either. I would purchase this again though only because it was makeup that matched my color quite well!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA

I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.