BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
It was ok if you don't need a lot of coverage. Other then that it didn't cover anything i needed for it to cover. It didn't and it for me just seemed like a sunscreen i would put on my face that is it so not a foundation i will be using anymore.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI
I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Holly H.
Olympia, WA
I really don't enjoy this product. First off, it's very thin and doesn't help very much with medium or full coverage, it just made my skin a weird shade. I tried several different colors and each time it made my face either too hello or too orange. Over all this product just wasn't right for me.
Brie B.
I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Alexa L.
Dover, NH
I bought this foundation a while ago thinking it would be good for me ( my skin tone fluctuates constantly in the summer). but it was wrong, it was runny on the skin and also left sort of a pinkish tone. better off finding your shade and evening it out with a powder to match skin better.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
I like a lot of Almay products but this isn't one of them. It has almost 0 coverage on my skin and looks more like a tinted moisturizer. Instead of moisture, however, all it seemed to deliver to my skin was an oil slick. Not a good product for me.
alaina k.
new providence, PA
This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I would have given this an A rating if it wasn't for the greasy feeling I am left with after applying. It does a pretty good job at matching my skin tone and is easy to apply. I probably wont buy again just because of the results after application
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.