BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Holeh Z.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup didn't do anything for me. It gave no coverage and made my skin look oily.
Jessica H.
Montebello , CA
So I don't really use a heavy coverage foundation. I more of a tinted moisterizer kinda girl, however I decided to try it for some reason. Now first I tried a little on my cheek and and it seemed a little light but I figured I used to much and didn't blend it well. So when I went to use it I did my normal rountine. I put on my moistizer and did my eye makeup then I put on the foundation, now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but after 2 minutes it started to burn my face I had to wash my face. My face very sensitive for about a week I could not wear any makeup. I took it back and I will not be buying ever again
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA
The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Meredith L.
Made my face look shiny and had very little coverage.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Darrien E.
Derby, KS
I was really looking forward to trying this foundation, it seemed a little far fetched that it could change and adapt to my exact skin color… and well I should have trusted my gut. It’s awful. Didn’t change at all it started out white and then turned an obnoxiously dark shade of… orange. I have had problems before with the Almay making me break out. This too had the same effect. I would not waste money buying this again. EVER.
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product was very true to color shade. It's consistency is that of a think lotion. I wish it had more coverage than it does, however.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.