Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Madison B.
Madison B.

It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Kameron H.
Kameron H.

I could never find the right foundation till I tried this one. It seemed like it covered up unwanted marks better.
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN

I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.

I tried this in the lightest shade and it went on my skin super dark. Poor coverage.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC

I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Buffalo, NY

I used this awhile ago over the summer and it was terrible. It was watery and almost gritty in texture. It didn't cover very well but I didn't expect it to as I figured it'd be more like a tinted moisturizer. It didn't color match very well...unless it thinks I'm bright orange..and it made me very greasy. :(
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL

There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.