Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Leanne L.
Leanne L.

One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Love that it takes the guess work out of pick a color. Does not break out or aggravate my skin. Very light courage, slightly build-able. Doesn't break up or slide off my face. I only need to lightly set with powder and I'm good all day
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL

This product is nice and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It is very sheer, more like a BB cream than a foundation. It goes on like a moisturizer. However, it does need to be blended out well or else it will end up looking streaky.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA

Love this light weight foundation that matches my hard to match skin tone. I love that it is so easy to apply and blends well with my beauty blender. My tone is medium light and I would definitely recommend. Perfect summer foundation.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar

Favorite and only foundation that fits my skin ton. After searching high and low for the right color. I came across Almay. Being pale is no fun when it comes to make up. Almay is my favorite foundation and I'll never use any other.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Arlington, TX

I love how this foundation not only matches my skin but doesn't cake up nor does it feel heavy. i haven't had a problem with it wearing off to fast (very fair and clear skin) i would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Jazelle Q.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX

Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I love this foundation. It makes my face as if I have no makeup and it matches my skin tone. It is lightweight and it has a sheer coverage. The price is great and it is long lasting. I still continue purchasing this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.