7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
Leigha S.
Leigha S.
It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
Sami E.
Sami E.
Brighton, MI
This is the only foundation I have ever found that doesn't make me break out. I love it! I use it for everything from everyday wear to stage makeup. I only use almay and I have for years!
sara m.
sara m.
This is pretty nice . Especially for a #backyardbash. It is light weight and feels like a moisturizer. It really matches to your skin nicely. I just wish it had a tad more coverage.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Super orange and dark even in the lightest shade. Unwearable for my fair skin tone. I like the idea of a quick and easy product like this but they only have 3 shades to choose from.
Caitlinjul G.
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR
I need a little extra coverage for my "black eyes" and after part of the day I have wore it all off. It was very light and felt great just not enough to last for me in the day.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
It matches your skin very well and is very light weight and is great for everyday use, but does not have the best coverage. It is easy to apply but does not stay on for long.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
michigan
Good for every day, I like that it has a light coverage and its very smooth, sometimes it won't match to my skin for some reason though, but for every day it's ok.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.