BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA
I don't have many problems when it comes to my skin so I love this for the light coverage it provides. What I didn't like was the lack of shade selection. I ended up buying two and mixing them together. That was my only complaint about this product.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
It was ok if you don't need a lot of coverage. Other then that it didn't cover anything i needed for it to cover. It didn't and it for me just seemed like a sunscreen i would put on my face that is it so not a foundation i will be using anymore.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and this product made some parts of my face look oily. The shade didn't match as well as I would have liked, and I tried two shades. It seemed like my face broke out after using it as well. It did not agree with my skin at all!
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
I honestly expected the smart shade stuff to work better. Unfortunately, it always seemed to go darker than my skin tone. If you are looking for a foundation that matches, you would probably be better off going to a beauty store and having them match.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL
I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
maria w.
Damascus, OR
I don't wear make up that often because i don't like how it makes my face feel and it seems to give me acne. I don't like having acne. maybe because i have gotten so use to not having it. i am 19 and when i used almay smart shade foundation i felt like it did wonders to my face when it was that time of the month. i recommend this product because it doesn't make my face feel like there is a ton of make up on it.
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One it's expensive for a drugstore makeup it retails for $14.49, two it looks gross it had all these weird dark dots in it, and three it has no coverage it blends from super dark to invisible. Needless to say I returned it to Walgreen's the next day.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.