Add a Photo

Photos (50)
karen d.
karen d.
Panama City, FL
Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I tried this makeup with high hopes. You see, I'm a redhead with a very fair complexion, so finding a makeup that matches my skin tone is a real pain. I saw the commercial for Almay's Smart Shade Foundation and got excited- does it really adjust?! Perfect!

However...it doesn't. They sell it multiple different shades for fair complexions, medium, and dark. I bought the fair one.

My first thoughts were that it smelled pleasant and that it seemed very fluid. Not thick at all, which I'm fine with, but if you're searching for a heavier option, this is not it. It's thin, even thinner than more tinted moisturizers.

It comes out of the tube white then changes to a tinted color. You'll notice it feels a bit gritty at first- those are little balls filled with the color. When you rub it on, they break and the colors are released, so it appears to magically adjust to your skin tone.

It doesn't. It was too orange for me. I get I'm fair skinned, but don't advertise that it adjusts to match every tone if it doesn't.

For most women though, I assume it's a great product.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Richmond, VA
I used to use this a lot when I was a little younger. I like how the color usually matches well, but it made my skin look shiny (and I have normal skin so this had never been a problem for me before) It's also very runny and can be kind of a mess if you're not prepared for it. If that's not a problem for you, I would suggest using it. I still keep a bottle or two around for backup when I run out of my other foundations.
dachnelly a.
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
It's too watery and oily ,no me gusta
michelle e.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
It's okay I don't get complete cover
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL
I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.