Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA

It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi

Perfect shade! Covers imperfections well but isn't too heavy!
Izamar H.
Izamar H.

I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA

But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA

I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC

I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Buffalo, NY

I used this awhile ago over the summer and it was terrible. It was watery and almost gritty in texture. It didn't cover very well but I didn't expect it to as I figured it'd be more like a tinted moisturizer. It didn't color match very well...unless it thinks I'm bright orange..and it made me very greasy. :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.