7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Casey C.
Casey C.
It doesn't look natural and I found it to be kind of a runny mess. I tried it for a few months and switched.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
hiram, GA
It didn't match at all!!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
jada p.
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
maria m.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ogden, UT
I suffer from acne scars, this foundation blends in perfectly and leaves my skin lookinh flawless! Couldn't be without it!
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.