BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
Shawna F.
I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that this foundation seemed to match to a slightly darker color than my natural skin tone, giving me a slightly fake look (even though I bought the fair shade); the coverage is pretty minimal as well.
Jenn T.
Nashville, TN
I have used Almay Smart Shade foundation in the past and have really enjoyed it! The color blends perfectly with my skin, provides a layer of moisturizer and looks blended. My only dislikes were that it was heavy and I was prone to breakouts when I did not wash it off before bed. As a lazy face washer, I really did not like that aspect of it. I would still highly recommend it, but, make sure to remove every night!
Melanie F.
Leland, NC
I like that it's creamy but it does not smell good
Amie G.
Tifton, GA
This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Jessica B.
You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Nika G.
The shade range is is beyond pathetic.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.