Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
maria w.
maria w.
Damascus, OR
I don't wear make up that often because i don't like how it makes my face feel and it seems to give me acne. I don't like having acne. maybe because i have gotten so use to not having it. i am 19 and when i used almay smart shade foundation i felt like it did wonders to my face when it was that time of the month. i recommend this product because it doesn't make my face feel like there is a ton of make up on it.
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN
I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.
I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC
Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.