BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA
I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and I love that this foundation is so sheer and light that it looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I like that the makeup adjust to your shade because I have a hard time finding makeup in my correct shade.
Holly H.
Olympia, WA
I really don't enjoy this product. First off, it's very thin and doesn't help very much with medium or full coverage, it just made my skin a weird shade. I tried several different colors and each time it made my face either too hello or too orange. Over all this product just wasn't right for me.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and this product made some parts of my face look oily. The shade didn't match as well as I would have liked, and I tried two shades. It seemed like my face broke out after using it as well. It did not agree with my skin at all!
Brie B.
I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA
I don't have many problems when it comes to my skin so I love this for the light coverage it provides. What I didn't like was the lack of shade selection. I ended up buying two and mixing them together. That was my only complaint about this product.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.