BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
I purchased this at the beginning of spring where it wasn't hot outside here. And it worked great! But by the middle of the summer, it was going bad. The little brown beads that do the color matching weren't breaking like they're intended to and would leave me with brown streaks on my face. No go!
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Nina W.
I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My brother's fiancee used this for a while. She said it worked for her but when I heard from my best friend, who bought it because of her recommendation, said it didn't work well. I know they have different skin types so I'm guessing that was the problem.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA
There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
I use this product almost daily. If you blend it well, it eliminates the orange-y color. It match my skin tone perfectly. I have some acne scars and some pimples still and it hides those quite decently. It can look a little cakey if you over-apply it.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and this product made some parts of my face look oily. The shade didn't match as well as I would have liked, and I tried two shades. It seemed like my face broke out after using it as well. It did not agree with my skin at all!
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.