BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
This is what I've been using for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I use this exact shade of medium and it is a perfect blend to your face, and provides the most flawless pigment . I recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of putting too much on their face, or spending too much time at the mirror.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Madeline J.
Edgerton, WI
I have very pale skin so i bought it in the light shade and when i opened it it just ran all over my counter top and then when i tried applying it the color was uneven and made me look like I had a bad spray tan.
Kristena K.
Brawley , CA
The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
Y'all are some difficult hoes. I like this foundation, especially in the summer in the daytime when I don't want to waste money on MAC to just slide off my face. It doesn't have a ton of coverage but it isn't supposed to...

If you have decent skin it actually does help make it seem more flawless.
Mckenna S.
Roseburg, OR
I have very fair skin so of course i grabbed the light shade thinking "hopefully this smart shade does it's magic"...well it did not. It looked wayyyy to warm on my skin and didn't give me the desired coverage.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.