Add a Photo

Photos (50)
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV

This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.

I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC

This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC

I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA

It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.