7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was very sheer and gave my face a pinkish cast. I tried 2 different shades to be sure I had the right one. I've had better results from a BB cream. Smartshade never really seemed to be my shade, felt heavy, and made my skin feel more oily. I very rarely give things a poor review, but I really disliked this product.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL
If you want light coverage then i recommend this product!
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it! it covers your face very smooth and evens out any uneven skin toning you may have. if your looking for something light that wont block your pores this is is!
kathy W.
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Austin, TX
This didn't work that well. I couldn't get a color that matched my skin and it didn't blend in well.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Judy M.
Judy M.
El Monte, CA
It left my face blotch, it made it uneven. It's a terrible product for my skin tone because it's uneven. I have dark spots under my eyes so when I use it, it made my dark spots even darker so it looked unnatural. It smells weird and well the only think I liked that it was light make up. It didn't feel heavy but overall, not good for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.