Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Madison B.
Madison B.

It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Kameron H.
Kameron H.

I could never find the right foundation till I tried this one. It seemed like it covered up unwanted marks better.
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN

I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.

I tried this in the lightest shade and it went on my skin super dark. Poor coverage.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Durand, MI

I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.