BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA
I am very pale with yellow undertones, I bought this product in their lightest shade and not only was it way too dark, but it turned completely ORANGE! I looked like I was wearing an oompa loompa mask, after that it sat in my drawer for ages until I finally tossed it. This simply does not work.
Kristena K.
Brawley , CA
The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My brother's fiancee used this for a while. She said it worked for her but when I heard from my best friend, who bought it because of her recommendation, said it didn't work well. I know they have different skin types so I'm guessing that was the problem.
Nina W.
I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
Y'all are some difficult hoes. I like this foundation, especially in the summer in the daytime when I don't want to waste money on MAC to just slide off my face. It doesn't have a ton of coverage but it isn't supposed to...

If you have decent skin it actually does help make it seem more flawless.
Claudia M.
I got this makeup on clearance and I bought it because I had a coupon as well. It seems that it is a very light coverage foundation. It had even less coverage than my BB cream. I guess this is for someone that has perfect skin with no imperfections. IDK
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.