7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mansfield , MA
This product was just orange; did not blend well at all. Also very heavy thick coverage.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Jonesville, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
I bought this thinking it would be a better idea for me than trying to find the "right" shade foundation for my skin tone, unfortunately, it did not work like it was supposed to. It just left dark streaks all over my face and the consistency was too thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
It blended it with your skin but it didn't cover anything up and i couldn't quite find the right skin tone just didn't' work
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hudsonville, MI
It didn't cover any of my redness, scars, or acne. Instead it just matched the redness. So not worth it!
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA
This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.