7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Justine H.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
sheena o.
sheena o.
Medford, OR
I love coverup and that coverup looks so good when I put it on. I love wearing it it makes my face pop out I just love love love love love it!!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Westland, MI
I thought this was going to cover more of my flaws, but it is a very sheer coverage. And I don't advise anyone with dry patches to wear this without at least moisturizing beforehand.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA
This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.