7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Carrie
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Kaila E.
Kaila E.
I Wore This Only Once. It Did Not "Match" My Shade. The Worst Part Was Going To Work Not Realizing And Having My Friend Ask What Was All Over My Face. No I Didn't Use A Lot. I'm Not Sure What Happened. Utter Fail.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH
If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA
Provides good coverage!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Benton, AR
I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI
The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Patterson, CA
Im a dark skinned African American woman with red undertones and finding a shade that matches is like finding a needle in a haystack...My sister recommended this, at first I was very Kerry but this is a new staple product for me...It's not foundation, its more of a tinted moisturizer and it looks like you're not wearing anything
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.