Add a Photo

By ALMAY
#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Ashley H.

Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA

It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA

This looked very orange on me!
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi

Perfect shade! Covers imperfections well but isn't too heavy!
Izamar H.
Izamar H.

I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA

But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA

I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.