BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
I used this during my school years when I couldn't afford a "real" foundation and picked it up at the local drug store. It felt a bit heavy and appeared orang-y at times and fine other times, like it was not well mixed. I liked that it had 15 SPF protection. I eventually switched products to a BB cream.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL
I wanted to try this and finding the right shade makeup is so hard. I read some reviews that this turns very orange, and that is completely true. Additionally, it is very light coverage, so I get splotchy orange streaks on my face. not cute. It's more of a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen than foundation.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.