BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Kristena K.
Brawley , CA
The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
For years, I used Clinique. But as I got into my early 20s, my skin began to clear up and I did not need nearly as much coverage. I began using this and I will never go back. It looks so good on my skin and I feel like I am hardly wearing make-up at all.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I used this product for a little while and did not care for it. I got what would be close to my color and it looked terrible, it was hard to blend and did not even come close to my skin tone making me look orange. And it is expensive. Not worth the money.
Madeline J.
Edgerton, WI
I have very pale skin so i bought it in the light shade and when i opened it it just ran all over my counter top and then when i tried applying it the color was uneven and made me look like I had a bad spray tan.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.