Add a Photo

Photos (50)
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA

I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
demi m.
demi m.
manchester

I like it but i think i can do a bit better
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN

I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.

This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA

I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.

I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC

Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA

This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.