Add a Photo

Photos (50)
demi m.
demi m.
manchester
I like it but i think i can do a bit better
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Alex M.
Alex M.
I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
First off.. Shade sensing technology.. are you kidding me? I hate it when companies make absurd claims like this. I for one would never pick up something like this but my Mom found it on clearence,and since she knows how much I love makeup and I am always on the hunt for the perfect foundation she picked it up for me. This product however, is FAR from perfect. At first it comes out white and there are little pigment beads in it.. of course as you work the product into the skin the little beads will burst. But this foundation is not adjusting to my skin.. It is going to be the same color no matter what. I also found this foundation hard to blend so that the color is dispersed even all over. This foundation felt more like a moisturizer and provided minimal coverage. So over all I would personally save your money!
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
It works fine with my skin its a little light tho
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.