BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA
I am very pale with yellow undertones, I bought this product in their lightest shade and not only was it way too dark, but it turned completely ORANGE! I looked like I was wearing an oompa loompa mask, after that it sat in my drawer for ages until I finally tossed it. This simply does not work.
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
I purchased this at the beginning of spring where it wasn't hot outside here. And it worked great! But by the middle of the summer, it was going bad. The little brown beads that do the color matching weren't breaking like they're intended to and would leave me with brown streaks on my face. No go!
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.