7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Of all of the foundations I've used, this one has been my favorite. It blended in with my skin very well and did not make my skin feel oily. Highly recommend!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
This product actuallt matches your skin ton very well. I like to use it. makes your skin look natural.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup, being a one income family with 3 kids, so I really look forward to the times I can pick up a few pieces of makeup, this was one of the most disappointing items I have wasted my money on. It didn't do anything, and where my skin is dry it caked on it and made it even more noticeable.
Johnna D.
Johnna D.
Madison, AL
This is the foundation that I use when I need a back-up foundation. I have found that it does a great job of matching your skin tone, but other than that, it does nothing. Once put on your face, it looks like nothing is there at all. All it does is lighten the area a little and allow for other makeup to stick
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.