Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Richmond, VA

I used to use this a lot when I was a little younger. I like how the color usually matches well, but it made my skin look shiny (and I have normal skin so this had never been a problem for me before) It's also very runny and can be kind of a mess if you're not prepared for it. If that's not a problem for you, I would suggest using it. I still keep a bottle or two around for backup when I run out of my other foundations.
dachnelly a.
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY

It's too watery and oily ,no me gusta
michelle e.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Josie H.
Josie H.
comox

This product is a lie. It does not " smart shade" your face there are just little pigment particles in the white base that break and mix in when you rub it on your face. Also the colors are wrong, I bought the lightest shade (light/medium) and it turned out to be a very dark tan color.
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV

This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.

I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC

This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.