BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Leigha S.
It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Kayce C.
I have struggled with concealers and foundations for a long time. I finally found Almay's that works great for matching my skin. While it is a small bottle, it lasts a long time. You only have to use a little for it to cover any kind of blemish. Great product!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Maha S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.