Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI
The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ
This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
Tamera R.
Tamera R.
Madera, CA
As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union, OH
If you are looking for a light coverage and a perfect match this product is great. It comes out white but immediately after touching skin, it changes to your skin tone.
Cali R.
Cali R.
Did not like this at all. It did not match my shade well and made it look like I had a ton of make up on even though I used the tiniest amount. I also have oily skin and it made my skin feel even more greasy than normal.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.