Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA

I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.

I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC

Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA

This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc

I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Royse City, TX

Almay portrays a product that claims it can find and turn into your perfect shade of makeup by starting out white and "instantly adjusting to the color of your skin". This is not true! The product starts out a rosy color, and then turns translucent white and fades into your skin. It doesn't magically discover your skin tone and become it, that's impossible. It's just too lightly colored and because of this, it blends in well enough to where you assume it morphed into your skin color.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Brookings, SD

This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.