7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
It turns to an orange color on me and is very sparkly. It also has very light coverage, but at least it has spf.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This foundation is okay. I've used better and I've used worse. It leaves kind of a sticky feeling to your skin after application. I find that it is too expensive, especially because the quality isn't as great as it should be. It doesn't have great coverage either. I've definitely used better. This is kind of just like a film on your skin. It doesn't mix and blend well with other products and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone. It is very lightweight though, and it feels like you don't have any makeup on at all, unless you feel your face with your hands, then you'll feel the stickiness.
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Canton, MI
Lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin. Too thin, and came out a little grey.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Bella A.
Bella A.
I love this foundation cause it great for day use. It's not heavy and if you have dry skin it's definitely for you.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Laurene S.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.