Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Randi G.
Randi G.
pageland, SC
I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc
A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Cari J.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Carrie
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.