BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie K.
This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
Almay Smart Shade didn't meet my expectations what so ever. The coverage was moderate, it clung to dry patches, settled into fine lines, gave my face an orange tint, made my face oily & broke me out considerably. Would not recommend
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
This is what I've been using for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I use this exact shade of medium and it is a perfect blend to your face, and provides the most flawless pigment . I recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of putting too much on their face, or spending too much time at the mirror.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.