BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nou L.
It seemed to blend to match my skin color, but it didn't cover my acne scars at all. I don't think it really is a smart shade foundation because of that. I only got it because I heard a positive review about it from a youtuber. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Stephanie K.
This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Deysi M.
Palmdale, CA
When I first heard of this foundation I was very excited to use it, I went out and bought it thinking "finally a foundation that actually fits me". That however was not the case, I got the lightest shade that they have because I have very fair skin, in other words I'm super white, when I applied it my face looked very orange. I was not at all pleased with it.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
sarah T.
Florence, KY
This is the best laud foundation I have ever used. It blends perfectly with your skin so there is no guess work. My only complaint? Don't forget to shake it up before you use...if it did for a while it will come out a different color unless you shake it up.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.