Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA

This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Royse City, TX

Almay portrays a product that claims it can find and turn into your perfect shade of makeup by starting out white and "instantly adjusting to the color of your skin". This is not true! The product starts out a rosy color, and then turns translucent white and fades into your skin. It doesn't magically discover your skin tone and become it, that's impossible. It's just too lightly colored and because of this, it blends in well enough to where you assume it morphed into your skin color.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Brookings, SD

This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA

I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Emma S.
Emma S.

I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
karen d.
karen d.
Panama City, FL

Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.