BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT
I am giving ALmay a C because they are not a high quality make up brand. In fact, this product wears off so easily and gets on your clothing. Don't put your face on your boyfriends shit because then it will rub right off. There are better cover up make up products in this world so do not go for the cheap rpice of things... go for the quality of makeup. it may be cheap but you will be getting your money's worth maybe even less.
Karol Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like the way this foundation feels when you apply it. Its smooth and feels really light. It looks really nice at first but it doesn't last long at all! After only a few hours of wear my face feels oily and like I wasn't wearing anything! There are a lot better foundations than this in the same price range.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Doris C.
Columbus, GA
Is not that good, but not bad either. I keep using it, because it is hard to find a truly hypoallergenic makeup.

No es la mejor, pero tampoco es mala. Yo la sigo usando porque es difícil para alguien con alergias encontrar un maquillaje realmente antialérgico.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Stephanie K.
This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.