BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
I have acne so I was looking for something with strong coverage and this is not what I was seeking. It has decent coverage if you don't have dark marks all over your skin. I recommend Almay's Blemish Heal Foundation for great coverage, but I recommend this if you use the their blemish heal concealer first. =]
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I bought the lightest shade for my very light skin. It put it on excited to see it transform to my skin tone. Not only did it look nothing like my skin tone it made me look like I had been covered in orange fake tan. It you have pale skin this is useless for you.
Nou L.
It seemed to blend to match my skin color, but it didn't cover my acne scars at all. I don't think it really is a smart shade foundation because of that. I only got it because I heard a positive review about it from a youtuber. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Delaney H.
I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Jennifer V.
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Autumn M.
, TN
I have very pale skin with a pink undertone an it's hard for me to find foundation. I got this in the lightest shade thinking it would solve all my problems but I couldn't have been more wrong. This foundation made me blotchy and orange. It turned nowhere near my actual skin color. A complete waste of money.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.