Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cari J.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA

This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Carrie
Carrie

I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Kaila E.
Kaila E.

I Wore This Only Once. It Did Not "Match" My Shade. The Worst Part Was Going To Work Not Realizing And Having My Friend Ask What Was All Over My Face. No I Didn't Use A Lot. I'm Not Sure What Happened. Utter Fail.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA

Provides good coverage!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Benton, AR

I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI

The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Karen B.
Karen B.

This is not the greatest thing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.