7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I do not like this product at all! The way it spreads on the face was bad, and i even tried using different way's of doing it! Also I noticed even after putting it on and it dried that I went outside and my face was not all one shade!!!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Jahmirca I.
Jahmirca I.
I have tried this before...and I am not a fan! I couldn't seem to find a shade that actually matched. Besides that it didn't really have any good coverage and it didn't last long at all. I would not recommend it so don't waste your money.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ
This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Memphis, TN
I have tried numerous times to make this foundation work. Different times of the year, used with different products (powders, primers, etc.) it just doesn't match my skin and leaves it with an unnatural orange tinge. It also has extremely sheer coverage, which seems the lesser of the two evils.. but still not great. Overall, maybe darker skinned or warmer toned people will less flaws would be able to make it work, but I couldn't.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
kathy W.
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.