BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL
I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Jennifer V.
Houston , TX
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA
This is honestly just a no go for me, the "smart shade" technology is bogus, so there are only actually three foundation shades, and it's not good for combo-oily skin. It's rather thick if you ask me, and it kind of clogs your pores. However, it does blend well.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Autumn M.
, TN
I have very pale skin with a pink undertone an it's hard for me to find foundation. I got this in the lightest shade thinking it would solve all my problems but I couldn't have been more wrong. This foundation made me blotchy and orange. It turned nowhere near my actual skin color. A complete waste of money.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.