Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY
Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL
I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL
I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This did not work just buy the real stuff
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Columbia, TN
I have been using Almay smart shade for about 6 months now and will not go to another foundation. It really does blend in to my skin seamlessly and cover all flaws.
Vyara B.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.