7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA
This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN
I didn't like the way it felt as I applied it to my face and I didn't get the results I had expected for such a high priced foundation but it was ok. It just didn't seem to match mt face as well as i wanted it to and I could see it. Maybe its just me but I tend to look in the mirror and get a side view of myself to see if my makeup line is showing .
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Paula M.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ
This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Memphis, TN
I have tried numerous times to make this foundation work. Different times of the year, used with different products (powders, primers, etc.) it just doesn't match my skin and leaves it with an unnatural orange tinge. It also has extremely sheer coverage, which seems the lesser of the two evils.. but still not great. Overall, maybe darker skinned or warmer toned people will less flaws would be able to make it work, but I couldn't.
Jaklynne G.
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.