BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
I used this during my school years when I couldn't afford a "real" foundation and picked it up at the local drug store. It felt a bit heavy and appeared orang-y at times and fine other times, like it was not well mixed. I liked that it had 15 SPF protection. I eventually switched products to a BB cream.
Leigha S.
It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
Ashley H.
Selma, NC
This doesn't really blend with my skin well, even though I got a lighter one, it still blends too orange and dark. The smart shade area of this product isn't too smart. Everything else about it works, though. I guess.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Kayce C.
I have struggled with concealers and foundations for a long time. I finally found Almay's that works great for matching my skin. While it is a small bottle, it lasts a long time. You only have to use a little for it to cover any kind of blemish. Great product!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.