Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Berenice A.
Berenice A.
Katy, TX

Este producto no vale la pena no se ve una mejoria en la piel y solo deja una sensacion grasosa y la "tecnologia" que segun se ajusta a tu tono de piel realmente necesita ser totalmente revisada, cambiada, ajustada y modificada!!!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI

When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
maria w.
maria w.
Damascus, OR

I don't wear make up that often because i don't like how it makes my face feel and it seems to give me acne. I don't like having acne. maybe because i have gotten so use to not having it. i am 19 and when i used almay smart shade foundation i felt like it did wonders to my face when it was that time of the month. i recommend this product because it doesn't make my face feel like there is a ton of make up on it.
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA

I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
demi m.
demi m.
manchester

I like it but i think i can do a bit better
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN

I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.

This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA

I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.