Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amanda s.
Amanda s.

This product leaves your skin extra oily. It doesn't last long at all and you don't get full coveraga
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA

I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I use to adore this makeup and after it aged for a month or two, it started to show.

The color beads started becoming way too dark and just would not blend in.

Sooner or later it wouldn't dry fast at all. it's definitely my back-up, emergency foundation.
Quyen R.
Quyen R.

It claims to provide a natural finish, because there's NO coverage! It has consistence of a liquid moisturizer, which makes it very difficult to blend. Therefore it is inevitable to have streak marks and blotchy areas. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. The packaging of this product was not design of hold this liquid product well. Every time you open the top, you have product running everywhere.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY

The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA

Provides good coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.