Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY

This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ

Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Saidee U.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU

Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Alex M.
Alex M.

I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL

I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
plantation, fl

First off.. Shade sensing technology.. are you kidding me? I hate it when companies make absurd claims like this. I for one would never pick up something like this but my Mom found it on clearence,and since she knows how much I love makeup and I am always on the hunt for the perfect foundation she picked it up for me. This product however, is FAR from perfect. At first it comes out white and there are little pigment beads in it.. of course as you work the product into the skin the little beads will burst. But this foundation is not adjusting to my skin.. It is going to be the same color no matter what. I also found this foundation hard to blend so that the color is dispersed even all over. This foundation felt more like a moisturizer and provided minimal coverage. So over all I would personally save your money!
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN

It works fine with my skin its a little light tho
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY

I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.