BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO
I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Nikki H.
Navarre, FL
Not a big fan here. The makeup is definitely oily, sometimes oil comes out before the makeup does and I can feel the oil as I rub it in. It also doesn't cover that good compared to others.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA
Supposed to me shade sensing.....not for me.

used once and never again.
Catherine L.
CLIFTON FORGE
I don't have to much to say about this product! I don't feel that it held up to what it claims to do.
Telia F.
eagle point, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Love it works great its so light covers good
jessica s.
Washougal, WA
This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.