Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rome, GA
This is the ONLY foundation I use. I have scars from acne and it covers all the places with no problem.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX
I love the Almay Smart shade foundation. It matched very well to my skin tone.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love there mascara this should be great As well
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Nashua, NH
Wasnt what i was expecting..Doesn't cover well and shade was too light. Went on and felt oily. I have oily skin so this does not do anything for me and it did not have the coverage i wanted. This is a very light coverage foundation for sensitive skin. Will not buy again.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Statesboro, GA
I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO
This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.