BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Autumn M.
, TN
I have very pale skin with a pink undertone an it's hard for me to find foundation. I got this in the lightest shade thinking it would solve all my problems but I couldn't have been more wrong. This foundation made me blotchy and orange. It turned nowhere near my actual skin color. A complete waste of money.
Kerri Q.
Once I tried this product last year, it became my new favorite! I will never EVER go back to anything else. It doesn't look like I caked makeup on, it's lightweight, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! No more guessing at the store which shade is "my" shade!
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Jennifer V.
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have olive/tan skin so it was hard to find the perfect shade, even after purchasing two. I was expecting in comparing this to my all time favorite L'Oreal BB cream which this does not live up to at all. So was disappointed and out 17$. Happy friends though lol
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
I have acne so I was looking for something with strong coverage and this is not what I was seeking. It has decent coverage if you don't have dark marks all over your skin. I recommend Almay's Blemish Heal Foundation for great coverage, but I recommend this if you use the their blemish heal concealer first. =]
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Nou L.
It seemed to blend to match my skin color, but it didn't cover my acne scars at all. I don't think it really is a smart shade foundation because of that. I only got it because I heard a positive review about it from a youtuber. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.