7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Avon, IN
At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
Ashlye S.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
This foundation has a hard time matching your skin tone right. Instead of blending to your skin tone, it turns you into a pumpkin.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN
I didn't like the way it felt as I applied it to my face and I didn't get the results I had expected for such a high priced foundation but it was ok. It just didn't seem to match mt face as well as i wanted it to and I could see it. Maybe its just me but I tend to look in the mirror and get a side view of myself to see if my makeup line is showing .
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.