Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah M.
Leah M.
Benton, AR

I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI

The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ

This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO

This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
Tamera R.
Tamera R.
Madera, CA

As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA

Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA

I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.