Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO

This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA

Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ

Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY

It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Karen B.
Karen B.
Miami, Fl

This is not the greatest thing.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.