BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts , NY
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
This stuff seems to match up to my skin tone pretty well but it dry my skin out like here is no tomorrow! After applying my skin looks all flakey and rough. I can't handle a product that does that. Its a shame because the color matches nicely before the flaking begins.
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY
The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn't like this product at all!. i was stoked when it first came out and went and purchased it. it did nothing for my face, but make it oily and it definitely didn't match my shade. i don't really know what went wrong with this product i really wished it worked
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Belle Z.
San francisco, CA
This is honestly just a no go for me, the "smart shade" technology is bogus, so there are only actually three foundation shades, and it's not good for combo-oily skin. It's rather thick if you ask me, and it kind of clogs your pores. However, it does blend well.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
So I'm not porcelain, closer to a ivory skin tone and I bought this last June so I was a little sun kissed. It went on amazingly silky and at first the color was matched flawlessly but I'd say 5 minutes later it dried out to an orangey- yellow. I was show led because I love alamay but this was not for me.....
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.