BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Savannah L.
Wilmington, OH
Whenever I'm using a liquid foundation, after I apply it? I use a makeup brush and apply baby powder. This helps my foundation last longer and takes away that awful greasy texture that your face gets after a while! Try it!
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts , NY
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA
At first when I had bought it and applied it for the first time I really liked it and thought it was great. Within the next week or so, out of nowhere it changed into a noticably darker color. I was no longer able to use it and threw it away.After that I trend to stay way from purchasing smart shade foundations.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
This stuff seems to match up to my skin tone pretty well but it dry my skin out like here is no tomorrow! After applying my skin looks all flakey and rough. I can't handle a product that does that. Its a shame because the color matches nicely before the flaking begins.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI
I really didn't like this foundation. I found the coverage too sheer and it didn't last that long. The color matching worked well, but there are much better products in the same price range.
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY
The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Donna D.
Granby, MA
My skin is extremely pale and it's hard for me to find something that doesn't turn me orange. This is perfect on my skin. It doesn't have full coverage but it evens me out. I don't have blemishes to cover.

It's very gentle on my skin and has a nice finish.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.