Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
tera g.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV
I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY
Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL
I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This did not work just buy the real stuff
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.