7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
If you buy this product make sure you use it quickly. At first it worked perfectly and covered my skin nicely, but then it kept getting darker and darker. After a month or so if I had tried to wear it my skin would have been a nice orangey-brown color. I don't recommend it at all.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
This product made my face very flaky and oily. It was a perfect color match, but still unflattering
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Avon, IN
At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA
It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.