Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR
This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Brigitte P.
Brigitte P.
Jacksonville, FL
Almay always works for dry/problem skin and blends great!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL
I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This did not work just buy the real stuff
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.