7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
helin a.
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Coral D.
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
This product has decent coverage, but it is hard to match with the skin tone, found not the best quality for a drugstore product. The brand is appealing for its organic and high technology products.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
If you buy this product make sure you use it quickly. At first it worked perfectly and covered my skin nicely, but then it kept getting darker and darker. After a month or so if I had tried to wear it my skin would have been a nice orangey-brown color. I don't recommend it at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.