Add a Photo

Photos (50)
tera g.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV

I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Burke, VA

This is more like a tinted moisturizer, and not a foundation. It also looked blotchy on my skin and I had to blend for a good five minutes just to make sure it didn't look like I was wearing a mask.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY

Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL

I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA

Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL

I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This did not work just buy the real stuff
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI

Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Statesboro, GA

I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.