BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I bought the lightest shade for my very light skin. It put it on excited to see it transform to my skin tone. Not only did it look nothing like my skin tone it made me look like I had been covered in orange fake tan. It you have pale skin this is useless for you.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN
I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL
I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Karol Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like the way this foundation feels when you apply it. Its smooth and feels really light. It looks really nice at first but it doesn't last long at all! After only a few hours of wear my face feels oily and like I wasn't wearing anything! There are a lot better foundations than this in the same price range.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have olive/tan skin so it was hard to find the perfect shade, even after purchasing two. I was expecting in comparing this to my all time favorite L'Oreal BB cream which this does not live up to at all. So was disappointed and out 17$. Happy friends though lol
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL
I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.