BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Diana N.
El monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Amy A.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have to saw that it wont work for every one but for some people! if you are planning on getting it make sure you think it through because you may or may not like it! in my opinion i feel like it works great and it has helped me in my acne spots on my face but it tends to get grease! other than that i like it!
Savannah L.
Wilmington, OH
Whenever I'm using a liquid foundation, after I apply it? I use a makeup brush and apply baby powder. This helps my foundation last longer and takes away that awful greasy texture that your face gets after a while! Try it!
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA
At first when I had bought it and applied it for the first time I really liked it and thought it was great. Within the next week or so, out of nowhere it changed into a noticably darker color. I was no longer able to use it and threw it away.After that I trend to stay way from purchasing smart shade foundations.
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts , NY
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Chelsey F.
Memphis, TN
I have tried numerous times to make this foundation work. Different times of the year, used with different products (powders, primers, etc.) it just doesn't match my skin and leaves it with an unnatural orange tinge. It also has extremely sheer coverage, which seems the lesser of the two evils.. but still not great. Overall, maybe darker skinned or warmer toned people will less flaws would be able to make it work, but I couldn't.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.