7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jazelle Q.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
I love this foundation. It makes my face as if I have no makeup and it matches my skin tone. It is lightweight and it has a sheer coverage. The price is great and it is long lasting. I still continue purchasing this product.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is especially excellent for dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches, which most foundations do. It last 12 hours plus which is very valuable in my opinion! Please go buy now!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
This is an ok foundation if going for "no makeup " makeup look. I like to wear it if I am just going to hanging out with family or going grocery shopping. It's very light weight. But doesn't offer much coverage.
Matea P.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX
I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
It does make my skin tone but it has very very little coverage. I use this in the summer when I don't want that much coverage buy something on my face. It's very streaky when applied so I wouldn't recommend
Neha M.
Neha M.
Love this product. It is build able but starts out with a low to medium coverage. I mainly use it when I'm not looking to wear much makeup. It smooths your complexion I would definitely recommend this.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.