BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
This is an ok foundation if going for "no makeup " makeup look. I like to wear it if I am just going to hanging out with family or going grocery shopping. It's very light weight. But doesn't offer much coverage.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX
I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
It does make my skin tone but it has very very little coverage. I use this in the summer when I don't want that much coverage buy something on my face. It's very streaky when applied so I wouldn't recommend
Neha M.
Love this product. It is build able but starts out with a low to medium coverage. I mainly use it when I'm not looking to wear much makeup. It smooths your complexion I would definitely recommend this.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
Sami E.
Brighton, MI
This is the only foundation I have ever found that doesn't make me break out. I love it! I use it for everything from everyday wear to stage makeup. I only use almay and I have for years!
Leigha S.
It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
sara m.
This is pretty nice . Especially for a #backyardbash. It is light weight and feels like a moisturizer. It really matches to your skin nicely. I just wish it had a tad more coverage.
Ashley D.
Super orange and dark even in the lightest shade. Unwearable for my fair skin tone. I like the idea of a quick and easy product like this but they only have 3 shades to choose from.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.