Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH
Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL
Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap
Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brookline, MA
I was excited to try a drugstore product that promised to match your skin tone and has a health benefits with antioxidants in its ingredients. I does blend well, but at the end looks grey–ish. So, I don't reach for it anymore.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
I have used powdered mineral foundation for years but as I get older I found that it was settling into my fine lines around my eyes. I thought I would try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. I always try new stuff that way. Well, I like the color matching. I don't have to worry about a line on my chin. That's why I originally switched to mineral makeup. I couldn't seem to find a good color match and had a line. But I don't really like how dry it is. By dry I mean that when I used to use wet foundation I remember it being smoothr and easier to put on. This product is a bit dry in that it doesn't spread easily. I use my fingers to put it on, not a sponge, maybe that's my problem. But I have tried that method in the past without luck. Anyway, I think it's an ok product but I wouldn't search it out to purchase again.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.