Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
I really like this product. it doesn't look all cakey
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Kirstin P.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield, VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Hira A.
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA
My color is a tad bit too light for me during summer. But during the colder months its a perfect match. Still, this guy isn't a full coverage product. And the worst part is that it turns kinda chunky when it dries. Well, maybe mines just defected. But for light coverage, it does a decent job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.