7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
I've tried a TON of BB Cream, and thus far this has been the best! It has great coverage. I use it in place of foundation, especially when I'm in a hurry. Apply a decent layer all over and set with a powder. Voila! You are ready to go! You can add some blush if you'd like and do your eye makeup.
Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.
Lebanon, TN
This product broke me out, and did not cover well at all.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Batavia, OH
I think it did a great job. It started off white scaring me, but then turned my shade of skin color, I would recommend this to friends and family it worked for me.
Donna M.
Donna M.
I rarely wear foundation but this is a good product to keep on hand, I've used the same bottle with being different shades of tan, even my sister who is much lighter than i, was able to use my bottle in a pinch with out being too too dark
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Coral D.
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.