Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI

Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Columbia, TN

I have been using Almay smart shade for about 6 months now and will not go to another foundation. It really does blend in to my skin seamlessly and cover all flaws.
Vyara B.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA

I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rome, GA

This is the ONLY foundation I use. I have scars from acne and it covers all the places with no problem.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX

I love the Almay Smart shade foundation. It matched very well to my skin tone.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love there mascara this should be great As well
Desiree R.
Desiree R.

No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Alexia R.
Alexia R.

I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK

Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.