Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Brigitte P.
Brigitte P.
Jacksonville, FL

Almay always works for dry/problem skin and blends great!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH

As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Kirstin P.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield, VA

My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Hira A.
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA

My color is a tad bit too light for me during summer. But during the colder months its a perfect match. Still, this guy isn't a full coverage product. And the worst part is that it turns kinda chunky when it dries. Well, maybe mines just defected. But for light coverage, it does a decent job.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't exactly hate this foundation, i just hate it on me, if that makes sense. It doesn't really cover much, which i was expecting hence why i bought it, So if thats what your looking for this isn't for you. This just didn't work with my skin, it made me break out & was too "pinkie" for me. My friend has this & she loves it, thats the only reason why i didn't give it a F
Susan S.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA

This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
tera g.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV

I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.