Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Lisa
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY
This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't exactly hate this foundation, i just hate it on me, if that makes sense. It doesn't really cover much, which i was expecting hence why i bought it, So if thats what your looking for this isn't for you. This just didn't work with my skin, it made me break out & was too "pinkie" for me. My friend has this & she loves it, thats the only reason why i didn't give it a F
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.