BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Got this a while back to try to use as a concealer/highlighter for under my eyes. It didn't really work well at all for either- especially not a highlighter. Its still not even that great of a concealer- it requires a lot of layers to hide anything darker than a freckle.
Ashley M.
This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
I do not have the best complexion. So I try a lot of foundations. This is by far my least favorite. I feel like it gives me a sheer coverage. And by Sheer I mean you can still see every flaw. If I wanted to look like I have no foundation on than I wouldn't wear any.
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC
I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE
This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Debbie R.
York, PA
I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Diana N.
El monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.