Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rome, GA

This is the ONLY foundation I use. I have scars from acne and it covers all the places with no problem.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX

I love the Almay Smart shade foundation. It matched very well to my skin tone.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love there mascara this should be great As well
Desiree R.
Desiree R.

No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Alexia R.
Alexia R.

I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Nashua, NH

Wasnt what i was expecting..Doesn't cover well and shade was too light. Went on and felt oily. I have oily skin so this does not do anything for me and it did not have the coverage i wanted. This is a very light coverage foundation for sensitive skin. Will not buy again.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Statesboro, GA

I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.