Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL

I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA

I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL

I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.