7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
stevie c.
stevie c.
Its so cool to watch it match to your shade! I did't believe it at first! Makes for a very fast and easy application!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
natasha f.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.
Lebanon, TN
This product broke me out, and did not cover well at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.