Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY

Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI

I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR

This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Brigitte P.
Brigitte P.
Jacksonville, FL

Almay always works for dry/problem skin and blends great!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH

As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA

I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.