BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA
This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, AZ
Not a product I would recommend.. This product implies that it takes the guess work out of finding your right foundation tone.. Pretty much what I've seen, the foundation comes out one color. No matter who you put it on, it turns out the same color.. It doesn't match anything!!
Angela B.
Boston, MA
It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Hala Y.
Orange, CA
This product actually does its job but comes with a few glitches: dries out skin and flakes a little
Jessica B.
You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.