BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Cicero, IL
It was okay could be better B-. Shade is not exactly accurate to skin tone but good for a drug store brand.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Riley, KS
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the otheer brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
This isn't all that different than another concealer. Nothing smart about the color, doesn't change to match your skin. Light coverage, not worth it.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.