Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA

This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
tera g.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV

I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Burke, VA

This is more like a tinted moisturizer, and not a foundation. It also looked blotchy on my skin and I had to blend for a good five minutes just to make sure it didn't look like I was wearing a mask.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY

Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL

I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA

Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL

I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This did not work just buy the real stuff
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.