Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Palmdale, CA
I love this stuff. I have normal skin and have never been the type of girl who likes a whole lot of foundation on my face, this stuff is the perfect amount of "coverage" that I look for and also works as an amazing base for those times that I go out with a full foundation on my face. In the summer is when I adore this product the most because it allows you to wear makeup even when its super hot out and wont melt off your face! From my experiences Almays products are all amazing and work great on all skin types. It is def a must have especially in the summer time!!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS
Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Tifton, GA
This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS
This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
I have used powdered mineral foundation for years but as I get older I found that it was settling into my fine lines around my eyes. I thought I would try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. I always try new stuff that way. Well, I like the color matching. I don't have to worry about a line on my chin. That's why I originally switched to mineral makeup. I couldn't seem to find a good color match and had a line. But I don't really like how dry it is. By dry I mean that when I used to use wet foundation I remember it being smoothr and easier to put on. This product is a bit dry in that it doesn't spread easily. I use my fingers to put it on, not a sponge, maybe that's my problem. But I have tried that method in the past without luck. Anyway, I think it's an ok product but I wouldn't search it out to purchase again.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.