Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Long Sault, Ontario

I tried this a while back. When I applied it onto my face, it was almost as if I never applied anything. It didn't give any coverage. So I continued to apply more layers of the foundation until (without my noticing) my face turned somewhat orange. This didn't match to my very pale skin tone well whatsoever.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR

This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Brigitte P.
Brigitte P.
Jacksonville, FL

Almay always works for dry/problem skin and blends great!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH

As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Kirstin P.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield, VA

My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.