7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Kyle U.
Kyle U.
Quincy, FL
This is a waste of money made my skin oily and it looked like face paint does not blend well at all it is also verry watery.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boyne City, MI
I love the coverage! It doesn't smell too bad either which is good. My quick go-to foundation for school, work, and everyday life.
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx
I tried the 2nd to lightest color which is the one I normally get. This was way to dark so I got the lightest one and it was still way to dark. It is by far not a ''smart shade''
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Carliann C.
Carliann C.
Harveys Lake, PA
This really does blend in nicely. It gives it a nice long lasting natural look.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA
This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.