Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Anne S.
Anne S.

I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH

Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL

Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball , TX

I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap

Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.

Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.