BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC
I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
Debbie R.
York, PA
I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I hate giving products horrible reviews but there is just nothing good about this foundation. It has no coverage, and it does not match your skin tone like it should. I honestly can't find one good thing about this foundation at all. I'm sorry if it's something that you like but it just didn't work for me at all. :-)
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
I do not have the best complexion. So I try a lot of foundations. This is by far my least favorite. I feel like it gives me a sheer coverage. And by Sheer I mean you can still see every flaw. If I wanted to look like I have no foundation on than I wouldn't wear any.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Got this a while back to try to use as a concealer/highlighter for under my eyes. It didn't really work well at all for either- especially not a highlighter. Its still not even that great of a concealer- it requires a lot of layers to hide anything darker than a freckle.
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE
This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Ashley M.
This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
The first time I used this I thought it was alright, I wasn't wowed by the coverage of it and since shade adjusting makeup only adjusts so much I found that it was still a bit too dark for me. I tried to use it once I got a bit more tanned but it just broke me out a lot.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.