Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amie G.
Amie G.
Tifton, GA
This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS
This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
I know, I know, it's harsh title, but It's the TRUTH! I tried this last year, and it does not color match or blend. I happen to need a heavier foundation. I have some blemishes and some moderate scarring. This is more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, and it won't stay on your face long. Expect to have to re-apply through out the day to keep covered. Oh, not to mention that this product caused my face to have a MAJOR break out! EWW! I would only recommend this product to someone who really doesn't need anything, but the bare minimum of coverage, and that's pushing it. I would have expected more out of Almay, I love a lot of there products, but this one, disappoints.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this thinking it would do wonders on my face. I was expecting spots and blemishes to be covered. Once put on it made my face look very pale and the spots to stand out more. I heard great reviews of it and went darker and the results were even worse. It may be great for some but I was in no way pleased I even tried spot treatment and it made things worse.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball , TX
I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap
Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.