Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH

I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Valerie H.
Valerie H.

I really like this product. it doesn't look all cakey
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL

I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID

I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA

I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.