BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I do not have perfect skin by any means. I like to use something that provides flawless coverage. This is not it. On the positive note, this product is great for people who just would like a hint of makeup. You could also use this combined with another foundation, but then it would just look like you have spackled your face.
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA
I personally love this product. I have a problem with oily skin and this foundation has never caused that problem to get worse like most makeups. There are some downsides if you're looking for a concealer type foundation. This works great for blending with your skin but look elsewhere if you're looking to cover up flaws. I use this mainly on my nose and around my eyes. It works great as a primer for my eyeshadow without feeling too heavy.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I bought this hoping it would be a light weight foundation. It is in fact light weight, but perhaps a little too light. It doesn't give any coverage and didn't last long at all. Also I'm extremely light skinned and even the lightest shade was too dark and left an orange color.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, Az
Not a product I would recommend.. This product implies that it takes the guess work out of finding your right foundation tone.. Pretty much what I've seen, the foundation comes out one color. No matter who you put it on, it turns out the same color.. It doesn't match anything!!
Hadley M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Asha D.
Not sure about the shade-sensing technology - apparently my shade is hard to adjust to!? This product was too light, and provided very minimal coverage. It was essentially the same as putting lotion on my skin. This light was not done right. Not going to purchase this again.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
Sondra J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product did not work very well. The only way that I was able to get effective results from using the product was to use it with my other foundation. This foundation by itself did not hold up for more then 2 hours on. It was disappointing. I like the intention behind the product but if it does not hold up under normal use.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Ummm first it is not smart at all! Got help picking out my supposed shade or whatever, go home and try it out and noooooo!! It just sits there and no matter how I try to blend nothing works. On top of that it is super messy and I had no coverage. Gonna stick with MAC for now...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.