BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
I have to say that this is a very disappointing product. The advertisement claims ease of use great coverage and ease of matching your perfect color. None of that is true. You would be better off buying your foundation at the dollar store than wasting your money on this product. Very unfortunate since Almay is usually good!
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ
It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Clara B.
Montesano, WA
I bought this product expecting magic. Well, you can't always believe what Kate Hudson says on t.v. This stuff blends well, but after a few minutes it just turns orange! I really hate wearing foundation as it is, but when it turns out an entirely different color than what you expect, it is even more disappointing. Big no no for me.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
I just finished a bottle/tube of Smart Shade and while I like the lightness of it, I would like a little more coverage (that's the point of a foundation, correct?). My skin tone changes quite often and I thought this "shade-sensing" technology would keep up. Unfortunately, not as well as I would like. I'd still give it an A-
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA
When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
It was okay as a color corrector, but this product emphasized any facial hair that I had on my skin. Using it as a foundation would not work and it doesn't give full coverage as a corrector either.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
If it is summer, then yes I would recommend this product because it picks up the wrong tones and really covers well. In the winter, it seems to pick up a dark tone and make me too dark. But sometimes it works fine. Really unsure about it but for the most part I like it.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.