BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
If it is summer, then yes I would recommend this product because it picks up the wrong tones and really covers well. In the winter, it seems to pick up a dark tone and make me too dark. But sometimes it works fine. Really unsure about it but for the most part I like it.
Hadley M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
It was okay as a color corrector, but this product emphasized any facial hair that I had on my skin. Using it as a foundation would not work and it doesn't give full coverage as a corrector either.
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I do not have perfect skin by any means. I like to use something that provides flawless coverage. This is not it. On the positive note, this product is great for people who just would like a hint of makeup. You could also use this combined with another foundation, but then it would just look like you have spackled your face.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Severely disappointed in almay for this one. I figured because I love their products, I would try. Mistake. Waste of money honestly.

I usually use Maybelline bb cream (love btw) and I think I'll stick with it. Almay claims it color matches. Pfft, too good to be true
emilie f.
Delphos, OH
I got this over the summer to try out. It works pretty well I apply with a brush instead of hands because I feel like I don't get enough on when I use hands. I see it has a little darker like bronze in it which you can tell in some lighting but other that that didn't make me break out or make me to dry or oily like others.
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA
I personally love this product. I have a problem with oily skin and this foundation has never caused that problem to get worse like most makeups. There are some downsides if you're looking for a concealer type foundation. This works great for blending with your skin but look elsewhere if you're looking to cover up flaws. I use this mainly on my nose and around my eyes. It works great as a primer for my eyeshadow without feeling too heavy.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.