BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Hana N.
Hana N.
I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
If you rotate this in for your seasonal make up

Afterwhile (when I went from summer to the following summer)

It got a LOT darker on me... I wasn't too thrilled about that either

I'm SUPER fair skinned (Porcelain) and during the summer it would work, but when I stored it for the next summer it got A LOT darker from sitting around..

I don't know if thats normal but wasn't thrilled
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Irina R.
Irina R.
I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
In order to wear this right, you need practice putting it on. The first couple of times aren't always the best. A mixture of blending it perfectly and wearing it correctly go hand in hand. Finding the right shade is difficult though.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.