BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Aubrey M.
Roseville, CA
This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY
I used this after a friend recommended it saying she liked it, and I had the complete opposite experience. It didn't sit right on my skin, like it never felt like it fully blended. It also didn't really look like I was wearing anything, which defeats the purpose of putting it on really because it didn't make me look any better.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA
I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ
It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Tammy C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I saw this foundation on sale and decided to try it since my friend recommended this Almay product to me. I honestly didn't like it because of how it didn't cover my blemishes and the coverage was very minimal. Also, the color was lighter than my skin tone so that was a down side.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Erica V.
To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Severely disappointed in almay for this one. I figured because I love their products, I would try. Mistake. Waste of money honestly.

I usually use Maybelline bb cream (love btw) and I think I'll stick with it. Almay claims it color matches. Pfft, too good to be true
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.