Add a Photo

Photos (50)
saraya s.
saraya s.
Woodbridge, VA
So i bought this product a while back and i have to say i did not like it. It did not mach my skin tone at all. i did not even use it all before i threw it out.
Teanna C.
Teanna C.
Centre, AL
I have an olive complexion and its very hard to find a foundation that has great coverage and matches perfectly. This foundation does both flawlessly.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
briania s.
briania s.
Hines, MN
Gonna wear this again i love it
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this thinking it would do wonders on my face. I was expecting spots and blemishes to be covered. Once put on it made my face look very pale and the spots to stand out more. I heard great reviews of it and went darker and the results were even worse. It may be great for some but I was in no way pleased I even tried spot treatment and it made things worse.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS
Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball , TX
I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.