7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this awhile ago so not sure if they changed the formula but by the reviews I'm guessing not. It has very light coverage which i didn't really enjoy. Also I'm very pale so the skin match turned out more dark and orange so not a match.
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
If you rotate this in for your seasonal make up

Afterwhile (when I went from summer to the following summer)

It got a LOT darker on me... I wasn't too thrilled about that either

I'm SUPER fair skinned (Porcelain) and during the summer it would work, but when I stored it for the next summer it got A LOT darker from sitting around..

I don't know if thats normal but wasn't thrilled
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Irina R.
Irina R.
I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
Honestly, it is an okay product. I like the formula and texture but it leaves my skin with an orangish tint. I am not sure how much of the "smart shade" technology is true.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.