Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Michele R.
Michele R.
Grand Ridge, FL

I love this product, it evens my skin out great and looks like I don't have makeup on.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA

The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH

I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL

As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Anne S.
Anne S.

I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH

Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA

I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.