Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Teanna C.
Teanna C.
Centre, AL

I have an olive complexion and its very hard to find a foundation that has great coverage and matches perfectly. This foundation does both flawlessly.
briania s.
briania s.
Hines, MN

Gonna wear this again i love it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Monmouth, OR

I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX

I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Shawna F.
Shawna F.

I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this stuff. I have normal skin and have never been the type of girl who likes a whole lot of foundation on my face, this stuff is the perfect amount of "coverage" that I look for and also works as an amazing base for those times that I go out with a full foundation on my face. In the summer is when I adore this product the most because it allows you to wear makeup even when its super hot out and wont melt off your face! From my experiences Almays products are all amazing and work great on all skin types. It is def a must have especially in the summer time!!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS

Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Tifton, GA

This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.