BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
Almay really did a good job with the shade matching. I mean, it's almost magical! My mom wanted to try mine and she's a bit more tan than I am and it looked just as good on here as it did on me. My only complaint about this stuff is that my skin feels pretty oily after I use it.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
I have to say that this is a very disappointing product. The advertisement claims ease of use great coverage and ease of matching your perfect color. None of that is true. You would be better off buying your foundation at the dollar store than wasting your money on this product. Very unfortunate since Almay is usually good!
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I still have some, I just need to toss it already. I his just turned me an off color. I am very very very fair. But it just turned an odd shade. It did not blend into my neck, and it would collect in my neck crease. Just a disaster.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Clara B.
Montesano, WA
I bought this product expecting magic. Well, you can't always believe what Kate Hudson says on t.v. This stuff blends well, but after a few minutes it just turns orange! I really hate wearing foundation as it is, but when it turns out an entirely different color than what you expect, it is even more disappointing. Big no no for me.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Almay has never really been one of my top makeup brands.. I remember why now and its because of this foundation that had too many orange tones in it for me. Also the packaging was not so great either. I could buy a better foundation for less honestly. Not too positive that the color blending technology beads work as said either
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ
It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.