BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
Tammy C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I saw this foundation on sale and decided to try it since my friend recommended this Almay product to me. I honestly didn't like it because of how it didn't cover my blemishes and the coverage was very minimal. Also, the color was lighter than my skin tone so that was a down side.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA
I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ
It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Rebekah R.
Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I still have some, I just need to toss it already. I his just turned me an off color. I am very very very fair. But it just turned an odd shade. It did not blend into my neck, and it would collect in my neck crease. Just a disaster.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Almay has never really been one of my top makeup brands.. I remember why now and its because of this foundation that had too many orange tones in it for me. Also the packaging was not so great either. I could buy a better foundation for less honestly. Not too positive that the color blending technology beads work as said either
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.