7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kim L.
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
Not the worst foundation I've ever tried but also nowhere near the best. The lightest shade was too light and the next shade up was too dark. I always have this problem so I thought the smart shade would be my answer. It wasn't. I wont buy again.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Huxley, IA
I bought this because I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't impress with it. It seems that it really dosen't match my skin tone. I seems to light.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il
This foundation only works if you need light coverage. It does adjust to the color of your skin, but if you need medium to full coverage, this is not for you.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.
I hate it so much.
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj
Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI
After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.