Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Aurora, CO

I loved this foundation when I first bought it, but then my skin tone started to change when I stopped tanning, and now I can never find one that matches my color. I've also noticed that it seems to highlight my blemishes rather than help cover it up once it stopped matching my skin. I recommend it if you test it to see if it matches your skin first before purchasing.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA

I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA

This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Lisa
Lisa
Jamaica, NY

I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH

This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY

This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA

It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.

Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.