BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
If it is summer, then yes I would recommend this product because it picks up the wrong tones and really covers well. In the winter, it seems to pick up a dark tone and make me too dark. But sometimes it works fine. Really unsure about it but for the most part I like it.
Hannah F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this foundation and thought I had finally found the one. Until I put it on a second time and throughout the day realized that my face was super oily. I ended up using three strips of my oil blotting papers! Also there is NO coverage at all! Doesn't blend skin, or cover red spots. It isn't what the packaging says it is. It also leaves your skin looking blotchy. It does match your skin color though, but doesn't last like I said before.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I bought this hoping it would be a light weight foundation. It is in fact light weight, but perhaps a little too light. It doesn't give any coverage and didn't last long at all. Also I'm extremely light skinned and even the lightest shade was too dark and left an orange color.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I do not have perfect skin by any means. I like to use something that provides flawless coverage. This is not it. On the positive note, this product is great for people who just would like a hint of makeup. You could also use this combined with another foundation, but then it would just look like you have spackled your face.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
emilie f.
Delphos, OH
I got this over the summer to try out. It works pretty well I apply with a brush instead of hands because I feel like I don't get enough on when I use hands. I see it has a little darker like bronze in it which you can tell in some lighting but other that that didn't make me break out or make me to dry or oily like others.
Sondra J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product did not work very well. The only way that I was able to get effective results from using the product was to use it with my other foundation. This foundation by itself did not hold up for more then 2 hours on. It was disappointing. I like the intention behind the product but if it does not hold up under normal use.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.