BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
I don't know what to think of this product. I tried it when it came out and was fine when I put it on but, I'm one of those girls that likes to not have to reapply my makeup every few hours. It's very liquidy and oily. Don't a huge fan but if you want just a basic cover up- Go For IT!
Melanie M.
Bremerton, WA
No matter how hard make-up advertisers try to make us believe that there could be a make up that acknowledges our skin tone and the mimics it, we have to ask ourselfs if that is even possible... well its not. Although they can make make up that starts out white and once agitated will change color and that about how advanced it gets :/
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC
I bought this super excited to try it because of the 'shade matching technology' well I ended up looking like an orange striped zebra... and that was after I done my best to blend it in. The coverage was horrible. The shade matching... well that pretty much sucked too. I was very very disappointed with this product. Wont go there again.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I used this product for a while and noticed that if I apply it with my fingers, it will take the color of my hands, I have to use a cosmetic sponge to apply. It blended nicely, but was not my true color.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg , CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Jess G.
I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.