Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS

Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Tifton, GA

This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA

Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS

This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.

I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Robin A.
Robin A.

I'm sorry to say that this product is hardly smart. It comes out white, feels nice going on and then VOILA! it disappears!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO

I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC

I know, I know, it's harsh title, but It's the TRUTH! I tried this last year, and it does not color match or blend. I happen to need a heavier foundation. I have some blemishes and some moderate scarring. This is more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, and it won't stay on your face long. Expect to have to re-apply through out the day to keep covered. Oh, not to mention that this product caused my face to have a MAJOR break out! EWW! I would only recommend this product to someone who really doesn't need anything, but the bare minimum of coverage, and that's pushing it. I would have expected more out of Almay, I love a lot of there products, but this one, disappoints.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.