Add a Photo

WEST VANCOUVER

Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Anne S.
Anne S.

I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH

Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX

I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL

Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX

I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.