BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Allison M.
Fairfield, CT
I bought this foundation a while ago because I had trouble finding my correct shade of foundation. I would either get it to light or too dark. I liked the fact that it can match your skin tone, but I don't think it is the right one for me because I have oily/ combo skin. But one of my favorite aspects on this product is that all Almay products are for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin.
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I didn't buy this on my own - my sister gave it to me so I was iffy about using it. I liked it though. I was worried when it came out white but once I applied it, it did turn the color of my skin. It's pretty neat how it works. I don't currently still use it but I would use it again!
Melanie M.
Bremerton, WA
No matter how hard make-up advertisers try to make us believe that there could be a make up that acknowledges our skin tone and the mimics it, we have to ask ourselfs if that is even possible... well its not. Although they can make make up that starts out white and once agitated will change color and that about how advanced it gets :/
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.