BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
Almay really did a good job with the shade matching. I mean, it's almost magical! My mom wanted to try mine and she's a bit more tan than I am and it looked just as good on here as it did on me. My only complaint about this stuff is that my skin feels pretty oily after I use it.
Rebekah R.
Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
This is a great product to use when you are just trying to go light on the makeup. I love the fact it adjusts to my skin tone to give me just enough coverage to appear even in skin tone. I definitely use it In the summer because I hate to feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
This wasn't my favorite coverage, I saw the commercial for this, and when I started to blend it on my face, it created another shade. Save your money, and try something else. I was having high hopes for this product because I hate playing the foundation guess game, and this would be an easy to go application of my daily life.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Almay has never really been one of my top makeup brands.. I remember why now and its because of this foundation that had too many orange tones in it for me. Also the packaging was not so great either. I could buy a better foundation for less honestly. Not too positive that the color blending technology beads work as said either
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I am not a fan of this product. I wanted to try it out because it was supposed to take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of foundation. It comes out white and just gets to one color and feels sticky on the face. Definitely wasn't the perfect product I was looking for.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Erica V.
To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.