7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Katee L.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
It didn't really match my skin perfectly and it made my skin feel oily. Also I felt like the tube was a little small for what I was paying for. Especially since this is supposed to be for all over coverage
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Portland, ME
I purchased Almay Smart Shade Foundation in Medium after reading a number of reviews of a different Almay foundation product. I ran out of my Clinique foundation and I was looking for something more affordable and usable for summer days when my skin gets tanned and brown. I definitely agree that their shades run dark so beware you may want to buy a shade lighter than you're used to.

While the color shade quality is not perfect, it's not horrible for me either. I get very brown in the summer, so this actually gives me more color where my face isn't tanned. I always use this product with a moisturizer with SPF so I can blend the product to the shade I need. I always shake the bottle, even squeeze it around, before opening. The pigment can settle if you don't use the product for a while, so its important to mix it so you don't get too much dark pigment to work with.

This even though this foundation is liquid, it doesn't make my face feel overly caked. When I happen to sweat, it doesn't feel like it's running down my face. This is not a foundation I would use for special events or a night on the town, but I'll definitely use it when I go to the beach, go to work, or run around with errands.
alecia b.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
I like this brand but this perticklur kind makes my face feel a little oily I love the way it blends in and hides my blemishes
Rayah M.
Rayah M.
New City, NY
Matched skin well but not a good texture. Not matte or dewy finish.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Coloring with all of the smart shade products is off. Not meant for pale girls, so orange!
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
This isn't all that different than another concealer. Nothing smart about the color, doesn't change to match your skin. Light coverage, not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.