BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Judy M.
El Monte, CA
It left my face blotch, it made it uneven. It's a terrible product for my skin tone because it's uneven. I have dark spots under my eyes so when I use it, it made my dark spots even darker so it looked unnatural. It smells weird and well the only think I liked that it was light make up. It didn't feel heavy but overall, not good for me.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Melanie M.
Bremerton, WA
No matter how hard make-up advertisers try to make us believe that there could be a make up that acknowledges our skin tone and the mimics it, we have to ask ourselfs if that is even possible... well its not. Although they can make make up that starts out white and once agitated will change color and that about how advanced it gets :/
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Allison M.
Fairfield, CT
I bought this foundation a while ago because I had trouble finding my correct shade of foundation. I would either get it to light or too dark. I liked the fact that it can match your skin tone, but I don't think it is the right one for me because I have oily/ combo skin. But one of my favorite aspects on this product is that all Almay products are for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I was so excited to try this and was sadly disappointed. Granted my expectations had been a little high, but the way it went on looked terrible/very uneven. It was pricey for it to not even work. I like Almay in general, but this "smart"shade made me really orange. I will not repurchase.
Kendra P.
This makeup isn't really that great. Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone and I am really fair skinned. It just made me look orange tinted. I would recommend covergirl's aquasmoothrs foundation or BB Cream instead of this.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.