Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Wichita
This is the only foundation i use. it is not a heavy one, so it will not cover dark blemishes but when i do have one i just use some concealer. it never feels heavy on my skin and will last all day on my oily skin.
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, California
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
When I purchased this product I was really impressed that it started out as a white formula and then blended as you applied it to match your skin tone. After trying this product a few times however, I just didn't like how it looked or felt on my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and this product felt really heavy whenever I would put it on. It would often feel greasy or tacky upon the skin. I also found that it just wouldn't blend to my correct skin color. When wearing this, it was very noticeable that I had makeup on and I don't like this. I purchased this because Almay advertised that it would give you a natural looking finish, however I found that this was not the case.
debi r.
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Not a giant fan of this foundation. Yes, it does change color when applied to your skin, but its not always a perfect match. I also found that it leaves my face feeling heavy, and that I can't deal with. I prefer a more weightless feeling, not a mask.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Huxley, IA
I bought this because I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't impress with it. It seems that it really dosen't match my skin tone. I seems to light.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il
This foundation only works if you need light coverage. It does adjust to the color of your skin, but if you need medium to full coverage, this is not for you.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Ocala, FL
This is the only foundation I use. This is very easy on the skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.