Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC

Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Ocala, FL

This is the only foundation I use. This is very easy on the skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Durand, MI

I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Philadelphia, PA

I saw this product and was so excited to try it. It has no coverage!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX

Decent foundation, but it doesn't do a good job of adjusting.
Jacklynn C.
Jacklynn C.
West Columbia, SC

I first saw this product as i was walking through Big Lots. They had it where you were either a light,light/medium,medium,dark. Not much to pick from, i thought i would be a light so i decided to give the product a try. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Did not match the color of my face what so ever it made me look like i just laid in a tanning bed for hours. I am pale, this product is not for pale people. I thought it would be fine because it is suppose to match your skin tone. Another thing is i have oily skin. Not all over but just my T-zone. Again not a product for oily skin! I washed my face added my lotion and put this product on for my normal day. I looked like a grease monkey! The bottom line is don't buy this product.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA

I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
conway, Sc

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.