Add a Photo

Photos (50)
saraya s.
saraya s.
Woodbridge, VA

So i bought this product a while back and i have to say i did not like it. It did not mach my skin tone at all. i did not even use it all before i threw it out.
Teanna C.
Teanna C.
Centre, AL

I have an olive complexion and its very hard to find a foundation that has great coverage and matches perfectly. This foundation does both flawlessly.
briania s.
briania s.
Hines, MN

Gonna wear this again i love it
Nidaar T.
Nidaar T.

Not that great doesn't match my skin tone.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX

I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Shawna F.
Shawna F.

I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this stuff. I have normal skin and have never been the type of girl who likes a whole lot of foundation on my face, this stuff is the perfect amount of "coverage" that I look for and also works as an amazing base for those times that I go out with a full foundation on my face. In the summer is when I adore this product the most because it allows you to wear makeup even when its super hot out and wont melt off your face! From my experiences Almays products are all amazing and work great on all skin types. It is def a must have especially in the summer time!!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS

Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.