BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
I don't know what to think of this product. I tried it when it came out and was fine when I put it on but, I'm one of those girls that likes to not have to reapply my makeup every few hours. It's very liquidy and oily. Don't a huge fan but if you want just a basic cover up- Go For IT!
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Judy M.
El Monte, CA
It left my face blotch, it made it uneven. It's a terrible product for my skin tone because it's uneven. I have dark spots under my eyes so when I use it, it made my dark spots even darker so it looked unnatural. It smells weird and well the only think I liked that it was light make up. It didn't feel heavy but overall, not good for me.
Jess G.
I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I am not a fan of this product. I wanted to try it out because it was supposed to take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of foundation. It comes out white and just gets to one color and feels sticky on the face. Definitely wasn't the perfect product I was looking for.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY
I used this after a friend recommended it saying she liked it, and I had the complete opposite experience. It didn't sit right on my skin, like it never felt like it fully blended. It also didn't really look like I was wearing anything, which defeats the purpose of putting it on really because it didn't make me look any better.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.