Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Anniston, AL
I tried this when it first came out a few years ago. It didn't work well for me, because it didn't cover very well and it didn't match my skin tone well either. If you are younger, I do not recommend this if you are trying to cover acne or freckles. Unless you have a nearly perfect complexion, this is not for you. Other than that, It may work for others, but it didn't work for me.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK
Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.
I hate it so much.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.