7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This foundation works okay. It's light and doesn't make your face very heavy. I just hate finding the right color.
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Almay Smartshade is just okay in my opinion. It's really cool how it matches your skin tone but the coverage isn't all that great. It's pretty runny! And I like a thicker coverage.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This product doesn't work that well. My skin is acne-prone and fair, so I was looking to use this product as a concealer mainly, though the acne spreads so it's not like it is just one pimple. I tried a couple different shades, and none seemed to match. It's hard to blend because the beads start blending on your fingers too. I would not recommend it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.