Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Durand, MI

I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Jacklynn C.
Jacklynn C.
West Columbia, SC

I first saw this product as i was walking through Big Lots. They had it where you were either a light,light/medium,medium,dark. Not much to pick from, i thought i would be a light so i decided to give the product a try. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Did not match the color of my face what so ever it made me look like i just laid in a tanning bed for hours. I am pale, this product is not for pale people. I thought it would be fine because it is suppose to match your skin tone. Another thing is i have oily skin. Not all over but just my T-zone. Again not a product for oily skin! I washed my face added my lotion and put this product on for my normal day. I looked like a grease monkey! The bottom line is don't buy this product.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Ventura , Ca

I tried this product out and it just didn't work the way I expected it to
Killeen M.
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj

I used this and I felt like the coverage was okay and the plot math ing turn out o be a little lighter then my natural skin color but was still gave my a clean look and didn't real out my skin with is really sensitive. Did look cakey after awhile but was easy I smooth out with some lotion and good as new : )
Noel A.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC

Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Springs, LA

Not the best,but it works,you have to blend it in good.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, Ca

I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.