Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK
Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for those who have oily skin, i sometimes mix this with my foundation and it works wonder
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Uniontown, KS
While it does give a light coverage it has an oily shine within an hour of putting it on.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, CA
I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.