7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Almay Smartshade is just okay in my opinion. It's really cool how it matches your skin tone but the coverage isn't all that great. It's pretty runny! And I like a thicker coverage.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hialeah , Fl
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.