Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I heard about this product on YouTube and had to go get it! I love this! It matches my skin perfectly and goes on easily with my fingers. The only complaint is have is tr hers not enough in the bottle for the price which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Drue C.
Drue C.
Lake Charles, LA
I tried this for the first time this summer because I wanted something light and I saw that Tati had tried it. This was not the case. It was oily feeling and felt like it sat on my face weird. I hated the way it felt and it gave me this strange purple hue.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Amity Harbor
I bought the medium shade Smart shade. The pigment separated from the foundation (I hope that makes sense) It was like white lotion and dark brown liquid on my hand where I squeezed it. I tried shaking it first and it was the same thing. Won't buy again!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
It looks great !! I really need something to cover my acne and I really do think this will do it !! It won't cover my pores and look clean and I would use it every day !! I would be very excited if I got this ! I would totally recommend this to others !!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
One of my favorites! I like the color matching because I'm not good at finding a color where there are tons to choose from. Gives lightweight coverage and doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foundation. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product is nice and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It is very sheer, more like a BB cream than a foundation. It goes on like a moisturizer. However, it does need to be blended out well or else it will end up looking streaky.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.