7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
It looks great !! I really need something to cover my acne and I really do think this will do it !! It won't cover my pores and look clean and I would use it every day !! I would be very excited if I got this ! I would totally recommend this to others !!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
One of my favorites! I like the color matching because I'm not good at finding a color where there are tons to choose from. Gives lightweight coverage and doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foundation. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love that it takes the guess work out of pick a color. Does not break out or aggravate my skin. Very light courage, slightly build-able. Doesn't break up or slide off my face. I only need to lightly set with powder and I'm good all day
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product is nice and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It is very sheer, more like a BB cream than a foundation. It goes on like a moisturizer. However, it does need to be blended out well or else it will end up looking streaky.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Love this light weight foundation that matches my hard to match skin tone. I love that it is so easy to apply and blends well with my beauty blender. My tone is medium light and I would definitely recommend. Perfect summer foundation.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar
Favorite and only foundation that fits my skin ton. After searching high and low for the right color. I came across Almay. Being pale is no fun when it comes to make up. Almay is my favorite foundation and I'll never use any other.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.