Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Philadelphia, PA

Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ

Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I absolutely love this foundation. I use this on days I'm feeling super lazy, or in the summer. I apply it just using my hands. It's not a ton of coverage at all. Very light. But it makes your skin look so healthy and glowy. It evens out your skin tone and it's so effortless.

Recommend ☺️💕💫
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA

I really enjoy Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It is the only makeup I have found that fits so naturally with my skintone and helps with my oily skin. I wish I had a little more coverage for redness and pores but overall, I love the lightweight on my skin. Highly recommended!
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA

I use this for everyday light coverage. It's sheer, but gives just enough coverage for a nice dewy look. I like that this has SPF in it, and that the "smart shade" technology matches pretty closely to my natural skin tone. Would recommend as a daily item if you only need light coverage.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

It's a good foundation if you have clear skin or not many blemishes to cover. I find it gets slick on my oily spot. It wears fine but it doesn't quite give me the coverage that I want and it's not build able. But it's an ok foundation overall...the colour matching part does as it says.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Works really well for a sheer coverage and blends well enough so there are no lines of demarcation.

I think it's a little crazy that you want a review but then tell me it's not long enough. Do you want people to help or not? The review I wrote is exactly what I would tell a friend.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This is all right. I purchased based on a YouTube review and I think I will use it more as a primer than a foundation. It does change color and it does match but there is so little coverage I can't tell it is there. Would be better as an under makeup tinted sunscreen in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Princeton, WV

This is a great product to use when you are just trying to go light on the makeup. I love the fact it adjusts to my skin tone to give me just enough coverage to appear even in skin tone. I definitely use it In the summer because I hate to feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.