BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda C.
Love that it takes the guess work out of pick a color. Does not break out or aggravate my skin. Very light courage, slightly build-able. Doesn't break up or slide off my face. I only need to lightly set with powder and I'm good all day
Rebekah R.
Make sure you get the right tone for your face. This product compares to similar brands like revlon etc... I bought it at CVS pharmacy. The smart shade last about 8 hrs and had to put some on again. The cons is it doesn't last all day.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product is nice and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It is very sheer, more like a BB cream than a foundation. It goes on like a moisturizer. However, it does need to be blended out well or else it will end up looking streaky.
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Love this light weight foundation that matches my hard to match skin tone. I love that it is so easy to apply and blends well with my beauty blender. My tone is medium light and I would definitely recommend. Perfect summer foundation.
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar
Favorite and only foundation that fits my skin ton. After searching high and low for the right color. I came across Almay. Being pale is no fun when it comes to make up. Almay is my favorite foundation and I'll never use any other.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Yolanda P.
I love this foundation. It makes my face as if I have no makeup and it matches my skin tone. It is lightweight and it has a sheer coverage. The price is great and it is long lasting. I still continue purchasing this product.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is especially excellent for dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches, which most foundations do. It last 12 hours plus which is very valuable in my opinion! Please go buy now!!!
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Caeli D.
I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.