Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
North Branch, MN
This foundation is light to medium coverage. It is great for summer and matches to your skin when you blend. This is lightweight and stays on for around 8 hours. I would recommend this to people with normal skin. I would definitely buy this again, and I have.
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I heard about this product on YouTube and had to go get it! I love this! It matches my skin perfectly and goes on easily with my fingers. The only complaint is have is tr hers not enough in the bottle for the price which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Drue C.
Drue C.
Lake Charles, LA
I tried this for the first time this summer because I wanted something light and I saw that Tati had tried it. This was not the case. It was oily feeling and felt like it sat on my face weird. I hated the way it felt and it gave me this strange purple hue.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Amity Harbor
I bought the medium shade Smart shade. The pigment separated from the foundation (I hope that makes sense) It was like white lotion and dark brown liquid on my hand where I squeezed it. I tried shaking it first and it was the same thing. Won't buy again!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
It looks great !! I really need something to cover my acne and I really do think this will do it !! It won't cover my pores and look clean and I would use it every day !! I would be very excited if I got this ! I would totally recommend this to others !!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
One of my favorites! I like the color matching because I'm not good at finding a color where there are tons to choose from. Gives lightweight coverage and doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foundation. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Not a good foundation for me. The color did not match and made my skin look extremely ashy. As the day went, I noticed it would gather and crease around the corner of my eyes, even with a primer and setting spray. Good concept but poor product.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.