Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jaylen H.
Jaylen H.

This is a very light coverage it's a cc cream not a foundation so it isn't supposed to be high coverage. When I wear this I don't even have to blend it down my neck the color matches perfectly. This is great for new comers to makeup who just want there skin tone to look smooth.
Briana A.
Briana A.

Does anyone purchase almay products? There are always coupons in the paper but no one actually is down for this company. They do not have enough shade Rangers and women of color cannot enjoy the company at all. Your products are lacking please step your shade range game up.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA

I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Briana S.
Briana S.

This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.

This has quickly become my everyday foundation. It is very light in coverage and really just evens out skintone. I love how quickly it can go on in the morning as I can just use my hands instead of a beauty blender or brush. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD

This is some kind of sorcery! How does it come out of the tube white but then morph into a shade of brown?? I'm amazed every time. I have pretty standard fair-medium skin, so it's not too hard to match, but I do have a lot of pink undertones and this matches pretty well.
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Spotsylvania, VA

I love how much it matches my skin. The coverage is amazing but it does wear off after a couple of hours is what I had seemed to notice. I love how light it is though. Its for those days when you don't feel like doing your makeup but still want to feel put together!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA

I love this so much! It feels completely light on the skin and is great for a no-makeup makeup look! My only qualm is that something about the formula makes me break out. Besides this, the color matches perfectly to my skin tone and is great for easy makeup days.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX

This is nice and light. It doesn't have super-heavy coverage, which I like. I have very fair skin and some freckles. I like having my freckles show, I just like the tone of my skin to be more consistent. I like this product because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
North Branch, MN

This foundation is light to medium coverage. It is great for summer and matches to your skin when you blend. This is lightweight and stays on for around 8 hours. I would recommend this to people with normal skin. I would definitely buy this again, and I have.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.