Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
West Chicago, IL

When I first got this product, I didn't expect the consistency to be very runny. When i tried it on my face, it looked yellow. Besides they only had two shades at my local drugstore, light to medium and medium to dark. Which light to medium is a varied range of shades. I looked super orange and did not blend well.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Danika D.
Danika D.
Charleston, IL

I have combination skin and have very fair skin. This product was not good for me. At all. It did not match my skin tone at all when applying and made me look orange as if I had put on a bad self-tanner. It was completely the wrong color. It also made parts of my face extremely oily throughout the day, while not doing much to cover any blemishes or red pigmentation in my face. I was really disappointed in the product, mostly because there are some really great Almay products I use daily.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Anniston, AL

I tried this when it first came out a few years ago. It didn't work well for me, because it didn't cover very well and it didn't match my skin tone well either. If you are younger, I do not recommend this if you are trying to cover acne or freckles. Unless you have a nearly perfect complexion, this is not for you. Other than that, It may work for others, but it didn't work for me.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA

Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.