BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
One of my favorites! I like the color matching because I'm not good at finding a color where there are tons to choose from. Gives lightweight coverage and doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foundation. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
This is an ok foundation if going for "no makeup " makeup look. I like to wear it if I am just going to hanging out with family or going grocery shopping. It's very light weight. But doesn't offer much coverage.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
It does make my skin tone but it has very very little coverage. I use this in the summer when I don't want that much coverage buy something on my face. It's very streaky when applied so I wouldn't recommend
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Don't like this stuff.. Scents usually don't bother me at all in makeup, but this stuff has an awful smell, smells like plastic and rubber. Also, the texture is gross. It has like weird things in it, I can't even describe it. It has good coverage which is the only thing I like. Don't buy it :/
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ
This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Mary M.
Wallingford , CT
I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Jess G.
I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.