Add a Photo

Pine Top, ky
Not a good match for me
Silvia L.
Silvia L.
I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Uniontown, KS
While it does give a light coverage it has an oily shine within an hour of putting it on.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Not enough coverage.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product not only broke out my face more but added no coverage whatsoever. It felt gready on my skin.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA
I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX
I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
Tinamarie S.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.