Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC

I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA

So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND

I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.