BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carlina S.
Buckeye , AZ
I bought this on a whim one day because I was out of my usual foundation. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is ok. Nothing great, but it gets the job done. I don't like heavy foundation, and I found this to be light and not heavy feeling. I do use primer under it, so that helps make it last longer.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI
This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Julia M.
I always have a hard time finding my perfect color, this works so well. It blends perfectly and is lightweight. Doesn't do much for covering anything up and I've noticed that sometimes, the very last bit will be orange and I cant use it anymore.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I have a hard time, as it is finding the right makeup to blend well with my weird skin tone. This just didn't cut it for me at all. I used it a total of 3 times (2 was just to give it the benefit of the doubt) and it found a new home in the trash can. I would say before purchasing this -because it MIGHT work for you- go out and find a sample first.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I had a couple problems with this, it caused me to break out and the coverage was very bad. My skin tone is uneven and splotchy and because this tries to "match" your tone it emphasized my flaws instead of hid them. I actually threw this away after a few uses because it was so awful for me.
Makayla D.
Fort Bragg, NC
While seeing the commercials for this product, I wanted to find a makeup that would blend in with my natural skin color and hide blemishes like it says it does. This product doesn't work and it made me look orange. I advise that you spend those few extra dollars on make up that actually works.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
I've tried a TON of BB Cream, and thus far this has been the best! It has great coverage. I use it in place of foundation, especially when I'm in a hurry. Apply a decent layer all over and set with a powder. Voila! You are ready to go! You can add some blush if you'd like and do your eye makeup.
Ashley T.
I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.