BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Aurielle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have kind of a fickle complexion (sometimes it's great, sometimes it needs some major help!) and this foundation is wonderful when I don't have a lot of blemishes. It really does match my skin tone perfectly. However, its perfect matching becomes a problem when I do have a lot of blemishes because it matches the redness slightly, too! I fix that just by using concealer with it, but sometimes I just go with a foundation that has a more opaque coverage on the bad-complexion days!
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
I will tell you that if you are looking for a good coverage foundation, this is not for you. But if you enjoy simple natural looks this is probably right. I have one at home just for those days that I don't feel like putting too much make up on. And it does works, it will adjust to your skin color.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because of it's weight and coverage. It really is very light so doesn't make my face feel over caked with cosmetics. For me this is a full coverage foundation and a perfect match for my skin color which is always hard to find. I truly love the way it feels on.
Shay H.
Purchase, NY
I tried this because it was on sale and the product just sounded so revolutionary.. but no. I was very disappointed. Nothing corrected its self in away and the makeup was very thin. Too thin to put on your face. It starts off as white then turns a color so you believe it works... But it just doesn't
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
I'm probably biased because I'm white as a sheet (my friends literally have to shield their eyes when they look at me in direct sunlight—seriously) but this foundation doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to cover anything and it just turns an awful orangey beige on my skin. Perfect shade my butt!
Alyssa H.
This product doesn't work that well. My skin is acne-prone and fair, so I was looking to use this product as a concealer mainly, though the acne spreads so it's not like it is just one pimple. I tried a couple different shades, and none seemed to match. It's hard to blend because the beads start blending on your fingers too. I would not recommend it.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.