Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA

Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA

1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Sara G.
Sara G.

I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX

I love Almay products. This goes on smoothly and is so light. It makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Moncton, NB

This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL

There was very little color matching for me. Gave a very ashy look when used by itself. Powder helped the second try.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA

Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
Toronto, Ontario

This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.