BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Janet K.
Waltham, ma
I use this for my makeup I wear to work or when I don't want to waste expensive makeup. It does do a good job matching my skin color but I've noticed that if I have a blemish or something that it will go on darker in that area.
Another thing I didn't like about it is that it makes dry skin look more dry and ashy.
You have to make sure you blend this in really well because wherever you stop applying makeup (like your jaw line) it will create a darker streak In that area
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY
Works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Has set amount of pigment in it so don't expect it to magically match your skin like they state. Good news is since the coverage is thin it will still blend in. Unless you only need the coverage of a tinted moisturizer look elsewhere.
Julia M.
I always have a hard time finding my perfect color, this works so well. It blends perfectly and is lightweight. Doesn't do much for covering anything up and I've noticed that sometimes, the very last bit will be orange and I cant use it anymore.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Don't like this stuff.. Scents usually don't bother me at all in makeup, but this stuff has an awful smell, smells like plastic and rubber. Also, the texture is gross. It has like weird things in it, I can't even describe it. It has good coverage which is the only thing I like. Don't buy it :/
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
One of my favorites! I like the color matching because I'm not good at finding a color where there are tons to choose from. Gives lightweight coverage and doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foundation. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Mary M.
Wallingford , CT
I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.