Add a Photo

Love it so much
Danika D.
Danika D.
Charleston, IL

I have combination skin and have very fair skin. This product was not good for me. At all. It did not match my skin tone at all when applying and made me look orange as if I had put on a bad self-tanner. It was completely the wrong color. It also made parts of my face extremely oily throughout the day, while not doing much to cover any blemishes or red pigmentation in my face. I was really disappointed in the product, mostly because there are some really great Almay products I use daily.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH

Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Hanover, PA

I tried this foundation because it was hard to find the right tint for me. It's not heavy. I really liked it.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Uniontown, KS

While it does give a light coverage it has an oily shine within an hour of putting it on.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA

Perfect for those who have oily skin, i sometimes mix this with my foundation and it works wonder
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
West Chicago, IL

When I first got this product, I didn't expect the consistency to be very runny. When i tried it on my face, it looked yellow. Besides they only had two shades at my local drugstore, light to medium and medium to dark. Which light to medium is a varied range of shades. I looked super orange and did not blend well.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.