7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Mahrukh K.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN
It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
This is a great product which covers all of my imperfections. I highly recommend it.
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie L.
Katie L.
It provides light coverage, but does blend well. Wouldn't recommend for combination skin, and apply moisturizer and primer before application.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.