Add a Photo

Not a good match for me
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Casey W.
Casey W.
This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.