7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Chico, CA
I was a bit disapointed with this product at first simply becasuse it didn't quite do what it was suppose to. When applied it made my face look very orange (like I had gotten an awkward tan.) However I discovered that if you mix it with a bit of primer and another liquid foundation it looked nice and it stayed on well. Personally I don't think I will buy this product again because it was difficult to use.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh
I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Clifton , NJ
It's a a great lighter coverage, easily blend-able smooth non caulk foundation. It's perfect for hot days as it feels very light on the skin and has good light coverage. I have blemish prone skin and this does not dry out or annoy any breakouts or blemishes I have going on.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.