BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Sai R.
I bought this product hoping for a light coverage foundation that I could slather on and step out the door. I squeezed the product and blended onto my face. It was white when it came out and white when it blended out. Thinking I'd gotten the wrong shade, I went back to the store and looked around. Nope, I'd gotten the "right" shade (the darkest one available for my deeper skin). Such a waste. I'll stick to my other BB creams and drugstore foundations for now.
Fayth C.
Made me look pale didn't really blend its well. My skin felt dry
Diane R.
Columbus, OH
I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
I love this foundation 100%.
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Sierra R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.