BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Clifton , NJ
It's a a great lighter coverage, easily blend-able smooth non caulk foundation. It's perfect for hot days as it feels very light on the skin and has good light coverage. I have blemish prone skin and this does not dry out or annoy any breakouts or blemishes I have going on.
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lockport, NY
Like many others I had hoped that this would be the foundation everyone dreams of, something to actually match my skin color. I am somewhat fair yet with an olive undertone and this was terribly orange. There was nothing to be done. I had the lightest shade and it was super dark too.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.