Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX

I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Corey M.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA

The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR

Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR

This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.

I have used this product on and off for a while now. It has excellent coverage and matches great with skin tone, but I have found it to be very cakey and unbearable by the end of the day. I use this as an emergency foundation if I have run out of my daily foundation or will usually use as a spot treatment. I naturally have combination skin, so that may be the problem. It is a great coverage foundation, and It may work great for others, just not a huge fan of the feeling of clogged pores.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.

I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL

I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.