7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA
Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is just a light foundation. It is not a concealer. It works well if you just need light coverage.
Deidra C.
Deidra C.
It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.