Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Alma M.
Alma M.

Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO

Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY

I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY

Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL

I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX

I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI

It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.