BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS
I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't even know where to begin with how disappointed I was with this. I guess I was way too excited and had high expectations. This foundation did not go on even, it was not a very "smart" shade, not worth the money, and it made me look orangeish. I like Almay, just not this particular product of theirs.
Stephanie J.
I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI
I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
My skin is quite fair, and I purchased the light version of this product and it turned very dark on my skin. It almost looked like I used a fake tanner on my skin it was so dark. The smart shade in this product does not work wonders at all. I could not stand it. Not only that, but it does not come off easy.
Ming L.
So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Kapri D.
I've used this product once and I must say its a must in my makeup bag!! I got one that I wasn't sure would even match my skin tone but let me tell you I had a flawless finish however It made my skin a little oily looking but that could have just been my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH
At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.