Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Laura M.
Laura M.
I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA
It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
I have oily/combo skin and large pores. I love Almay Products and I've used their other foundations which match my skin very well. I don't have the best skin so needless to say this foundation didn't offer the coverage I need. In my opinion it's very lightweight. I do think it matches the skin color well but as for coverage, it's barely there. It was okay,I wouldn't buy it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.