Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY

Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Fombell , Pa

I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Anna t.
Anna t.

Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
Amy T.
Amy T.
Roseville, MI

Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN

I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Highland, CA

It's light weight coverage. It's great for a starting foundation. It doesn't cake my face.
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA

Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.