BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
kapri d.
I've used this product once and I must say its a must in my makeup bag!! I got one that I wasn't sure would even match my skin tone but let me tell you I had a flawless finish however It made my skin a little oily looking but that could have just been my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Stephanie J.
I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Ashley A.
This foundation's main attraction for me was the "smart shade" aspect, which ultimately made it easier for me to pick a shade and know my odds of it matching were much higher. It is very full coverage. However it leans a little more on the cakey side and leaves an unnatural finish, like paint. I also find that it oxidized and turned orange at places like under my jawline/by my ears and around my nostril creases.
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
J P.
I'm not impressed with this foundation from Almay. It is lightweight; however, the coverage is poor. Also, the shade selection is very limited. If you are looking for a drugstore foundation, there are plenty of other foundations that will probably suit your needs. Almay's just simply doesn't cut it.
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar
Favorite and only foundation that fits my skin ton. After searching high and low for the right color. I came across Almay. Being pale is no fun when it comes to make up. Almay is my favorite foundation and I'll never use any other.
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
I'm probably biased because I'm white as a sheet (my friends literally have to shield their eyes when they look at me in direct sunlight—seriously) but this foundation doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to cover anything and it just turns an awful orangey beige on my skin. Perfect shade my butt!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.