BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Zseena P.
Waipahu, HI
This product is alright. I find that the product will adjust to whatever shade of skin you placed it on so you have to work quick and blend it to your face. Not my favorite thing about it. I guess its okay, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this as much. Also, more on the light-medium coverage.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
I'm probably biased because I'm white as a sheet (my friends literally have to shield their eyes when they look at me in direct sunlight—seriously) but this foundation doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to cover anything and it just turns an awful orangey beige on my skin. Perfect shade my butt!
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Shay H.
Purchase, NY
I tried this because it was on sale and the product just sounded so revolutionary.. but no. I was very disappointed. Nothing corrected its self in away and the makeup was very thin. Too thin to put on your face. It starts off as white then turns a color so you believe it works... But it just doesn't
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar
Favorite and only foundation that fits my skin ton. After searching high and low for the right color. I came across Almay. Being pale is no fun when it comes to make up. Almay is my favorite foundation and I'll never use any other.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN
It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because of it's weight and coverage. It really is very light so doesn't make my face feel over caked with cosmetics. For me this is a full coverage foundation and a perfect match for my skin color which is always hard to find. I truly love the way it feels on.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Aurielle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have kind of a fickle complexion (sometimes it's great, sometimes it needs some major help!) and this foundation is wonderful when I don't have a lot of blemishes. It really does match my skin tone perfectly. However, its perfect matching becomes a problem when I do have a lot of blemishes because it matches the redness slightly, too! I fix that just by using concealer with it, but sometimes I just go with a foundation that has a more opaque coverage on the bad-complexion days!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.