BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I really like this foundation for when you're looking for a light foundation. It's almost like putting on moisterizer the I just dust my powder on over. It's not full.coverage if that is something you want but it's nice to even out a bit and still feel like you're wearing light makeup instead of soo cakey.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't even know where to begin with how disappointed I was with this. I guess I was way too excited and had high expectations. This foundation did not go on even, it was not a very "smart" shade, not worth the money, and it made me look orangeish. I like Almay, just not this particular product of theirs.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Ming L.
So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Caeli D.
I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
I usually don't use cream or liquid foundation. It seems impossible to match my skin color. Plus powders or bronzers were easier. My mom used this and told me to try, so trusting my mom i bought one. Its okay for a liquid foundation. I think coverage is minimal and if you don't blend well, it looks whitish.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I did not care for this product. The packaging was ok, but outside of that I don't have anything positive about this. When I applied this product it was patchy and different colors in different places. The coverage was not good. Almay has a lot of great makeup choices, I just do not recommend this product.
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH
At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS
I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.