BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
I did not like this product at all, I didn't see any difference it made on my skin all it really is, is just an extra something to smudge on your face with no results.
I got this at a drugstore it had been on clearance and I decided to test it out. All I can say is I'm glad I did not pay full price for this
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
For the price this foundation is decent enough. I tried using it but it would cause me to break out and it has very little coverage. It matches my skin tone well, but I would rather go out and just buy the foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. If you are a person looking for light foundation coverage at an affordable price, this would be the way to go.
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE THIS. IT WORKED GREAT. I USED IT WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAD A LOT OF MAKEUP ON. IT BLENDED WELL AND HAD MEDIUM COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIGHT ON THE FACE AND DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU USE IT WILL LAST A WHILE. PURCHASED MINE ABOUT TWO MONTHS A GO AND I FINISHED ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO.
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
I usually don't use cream or liquid foundation. It seems impossible to match my skin color. Plus powders or bronzers were easier. My mom used this and told me to try, so trusting my mom i bought one. Its okay for a liquid foundation. I think coverage is minimal and if you don't blend well, it looks whitish.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
My skin is quite fair, and I purchased the light version of this product and it turned very dark on my skin. It almost looked like I used a fake tanner on my skin it was so dark. The smart shade in this product does not work wonders at all. I could not stand it. Not only that, but it does not come off easy.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH
At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.