Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH

I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.

I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA

I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO

Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL

I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX

I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.