Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA

I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX

Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI

This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN

I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV

I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN

There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Charissa J.
Charissa J.

I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Randi G.
Randi G.
PAgeland, SC

I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.